Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
I’m doing a Disney themed Town~ So if you have good ideas/qr codes for my new town
Please post them here, I’ll really appreciate it thank you~

Last edited:
You definitely should have Walt as a villager in homage to Walt Disney himself!

This!

I was going to suggest Belle as a villager because of her name, but I forgot she isn't in New Leaf. Let me look at some villager lists real quick and see who I can suggest.

Edit: Okay, here are some ideas.

Aurora the penguin (Sleeping Beauty)
Coco the rabbit (the new-ish Disney/Pixar? movie)
Doc the rabbit (one of the Seven Dwarves)
Eugene the koala (the thief from Tangled)
Flora the ostrich (one of the three good fairies from Sleeping Beauty)
Fauna the deer (same reason as above)
Gaston the rabbit (the villain from Beauty and the Beast)
Olaf the anteater (the snowman from Frozen)
Hans the gorilla (the villain from Frozen)
Olivia the cat (one of the mice from The Great Mouse Detective)
Rizzo the mouse (doesn't Disney own the rights to the Muppets now?)

More generic suggestions:

- at least one frog for The Princess and the Frog
- Rowan to represent Tigger
- Marty to represent Winnie-the-Pooh
- a big bear like Curt to represent Baloo from The Jungle Book

Last edited:
Knowing that you want to make a Disney-themed town, I definitely recommend doing all the Fairytale PWPs to add a nice magical feel! :D

You can maybe do old Disney classics
Winnie the Pooh is an easy theme to do. There’s many animals and you can use cabin furniture or mushroom furnitures to do their homes. There’s also poogie (to make piglet) , the owl clock to make owl. There’s also many pots you can use as honey jars.

Maybe first you should decide if you want to make only one animation theme (ie: Mulan, Frozen) or if you are going for a little bit of everything. You can mix up some of the 'medieval' looking princesses (Snow White, Tangled, Sleeping Beauty) or use the theme parks as inspiration.

Some suggestions:
Lilo & Stitch : Cabana and Cabin series ;
Cinderella : Classic series , Blue series , Regal, Pav? and Princess series;
Sleeping Beauty: Gorgeous series, Mixed Wood, Rococo series; patchwork series, spinning wheel
Mulan : Exotic series; bonsai set, some of the Japanese-style set (I know she is Chinese); baby panda, mama panda
Frozen: Ice , Rococo, Snowman, Scandinavia series
Little Mermaid: Mermaid series; Fish Set
Tangled, Ranch , Rococo series, Antique set; loom (sold by Savannah), sun, sunflower, sunflower stereo
Beauty and the Beast: stack of books, big bookshelf
Snow White: Mixed Wood, Forest Floor and Wall, Mush Closet and Dresser, Ranch, Rococo series; apple set, pine set
Tinkerbell: Mushroom series, flower chair, flower table, flower wreath, flower display case; lily lamp, lily record player, lily-pad table
Nightmare Before Christmas: spooky set
Wreck It Ralph: Pipe , Sloopy (for Ralph), Sweets (for Vanellope) series, Nintendo set; arcade machine
Princess and the Frog: Cafe set, Frog Set; lily lamp, lily record player, lily-pad table
Alice in Wonderland: Chess set, cup of tea, birthday set
Hercules: corinthian post, cornucopia, pantheon post
Toy Story: Ranch series and Western theme(for Woody), Near Future series, Space and SF theme for Buzz
Aladdin: Magic Lamp, objects sold by Savannah

I'm sure there's much more, I'm just starting the series and I found a good site to look.
As for NPCs, Prince the frog would go good with Princess and the Frog and Colton the horse would be a good 'prince'

Last edited:
Mickey is the mayor~
My other characters will be~ Minnie, Belle and Snow (Snow white)

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Minnie’s house they’ll be a sleeping beauty room, a Cinderella room a little mermaid room, a Alice in wonderland room , a bambi room , maybe a mulan room.

In Mickey’s house they’ll be a hotel with a cafe.

Snow White’s house will be the seven dwarfs cottage.

Belle’s house will be the Beast’s castle.

Last edited:
How is it going? I recall from the other thread that you were about to use QR Codes

How is it going? I recall from the other thread that you were about to use QR Codes

Oh I forgot!I’ll time travel tomorrow~
But I changed my Town tune to a Disney themed one and I planted a perfect apple tree because my fruit has apples~

Last edited:
Back