• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC:3DS video

I think I saw a bench in one of those vidoes...do we have benches in AC?

There are a few rumors going around: the character would have stamina limit, so there would be a need for chairs and benches so the character can liven up.

Also, there is a rumor that that bench and light is a bus stop or, well, car stop so when you visit someone elses town in a taxi... that is how you would get there.

Personally I think it's the latter of the two. But there is also the idea that its just outdoor furniture that you would see in a park.

i don't mean to be rude but you could have found a video that actually was just ac3ds instead of having 6 seconds of a video

The demo definatly looks interesting :)
I love how we now have camera control indoors, I just wish we had outdoor camera control as well (Unless it hasn't been shown yet).
I also love the side beach... it adds a unique quality to the game :)

Back