Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

i’m starting to think volt is maf :’)

You're jumping ahead of my conspiracy theory here.

This is pretty early in the game from dolby. Like, early. Would he read his teammates town and try to target sus on townies?

I think this was the start of the ribbit wagon. That "i cant talk about it" stuff, lol.

It's less that I think he'd read his teammates town but he'd cooperate. Like I said, I want to wait a bit before I talk about Trundle, questioing if we should heven expect him tho tbh. If you want my theory now I'll spill.

one time i asked dolby about universal trs and he dodged the question and the other time i asked him directly about volt’s maf game he described what they’re basically doing rn

Do an iso on volt.

Ok, yes, I'm kind of laughing because iso is torture with this many pages. But i dont think volt wrote too much.

It's less that I think he'd read his teammates town but he'd cooperate. Like I said, I want to wait a bit before I talk about Trundle, questioing if we should heven expect him tho tbh. If you want my theory now I'll spill.
if you wanna give your theory now i would like to hear it

but i am patient if not

If its dolby/volt/radical/trundle, im so here for it.

Up to you tho. You've got good strategy game.

How open would you be to sniffing out deep wolves today?
Idk… Dolby has been lightly pocketing me all game so I’ve been keeping my distance lol, I can’t definitively say I’ll be effective at looking at him objectively. ribbit already tried and it was incredibly weak sauce

I didn't acknowledge the implication of this back then because I obviously knew about Dolby and was keeping very hush about it.
Post automatically merged:

So my running theory (after I could confirm from Dan no unrevealed jesters), was that Trundle was godfather and was baiting cop (aka me) to check him Night 1. Unlucky for him, I wasn't around night 1 and I was expecting to be dead day 2 so I didn't really bother paying close enough attention and didn't actually read into Trundle playing super maffy. And I guess decided to keep the charade up after but it really didn't click that they would act so buddy buddy tbh.

I didn't acknowledge the implication of this back then because I obviously knew about Dolby and was keeping very hush about it.

So my running theory (after I could confirm from Dan no unrevealed jesters), was that Trundle was godfather and was baiting cop (aka me) to check him Night 1. Unlucky for him, I wasn't around night 1 and I was expecting to be dead day 2 so I didn't really bother paying close enough attention and didn't actually read into Trundle playing super maffy. And I guess decided to keep the charade up after but it really didn't click that they would act so buddy buddy tbh.
trundle always looks bad after eod 😔

but if it’s trundle then could it be trundle/unravel/volt? trundle voting his teammate to be correct and not expecting it to do anything so unravel and volt go on zinnia?

Like, cause if they are paired, and Radical was a wolf too....did they all just dip??? Because Trundle did not even bother recovering after I roleclaimed and was still just going off the walls.

Made me think, there is definitely something I was missing in my reads. I mentioned yesterday that Dolby wasn't actually my first choice for cop check and it was bugging me last night. This was more of a 'if there could be a jester' situation but Annika coming in saying Trundle isn't godfather, if we can rely on that, is clicking with my thoughts on godfather Volt.

Like, cause if they are paired, and Radical was a wolf too....did they all just dip??? Because Trundle did not even bother recovering after I roleclaimed and was still just going off the walls.

Made me think, there is definitely something I was missing in my reads. I mentioned yesterday that Dolby wasn't actually my first choice for cop check and it was bugging me last night. This was more of a 'if there could be a jester' situation but Annika coming in saying Trundle isn't godfather, if we can rely on that, is clicking with my thoughts on godfather Volt.
godfather volt would also make sense on teammates being fine tring volt because if she was investigated he would flip green

I didn't do an indepth iso, but I feel like this was the only think I found from skimming where Volt addressed Trundle (pls correct me if I'm wrong)
trundle im ngl but for me the push on unravel by you seemed to be a policy chop that you admitted that could be just a vt so it didnt feel exactly honest
but i said yesterday that i couldn't understand why you as a mafia on would not just cruise on the zinnia ship
i think it's above just getting town cred because you were actively trying to dissipate the wagon. ofc that would be awkward if zinnia flipped red but thats not what happened
im not sure if im just getting trolled but i wouldn't flip trundle today i think

🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ But this was me more thinking they wouldn't be teamed so I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I am surely tilting but IDK

also didn't check Volt because a) this theory was more back up to Trundle being GF and b)my intuition is telling me Volt would be GF if maf skbnsdjkfbks)

I would like to think I'm tilting but I'm putting it out there.

Srry I can't even be bothered to make an actual wall post and breaking it up orz I'm tired I look forward to my death.

I didn't do an indepth iso, but I feel like this was the only think I found from skimming where Volt addressed Trundle (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ But this was me more thinking they wouldn't be teamed so I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I am surely tilting but IDK

also didn't check Volt because a) this theory was more back up to Trundle being GF and b)my intuition is telling me Volt would be GF if maf skbnsdjkfbks)

I would like to think I'm tilting but I'm putting it out there.
alr i will do volt iso next, i am heading out of the house soon but when i get back o7

trundle always looks bad after eod 😔

Oh this was something I wanted to ask actually. I feel like there were a couple people who said this was just how Trundle plays, so I wanted to confirm that in leaning him one way or another.

Ribbit you are my saviour. I hate isoing. I can barely read back on stuff I missed without lulling.

Back