• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

why are u being mean ? im trying, just bc i dont trust u doesnt mean im not contributing anything

and to almond i haven't the foggiest lol

town - dolby, almond, ribbit , betsy , i liked jacob but i dont rly feel the same abt ness
maf - annika(?), yoshi/dinosaur, tn4u , trundle
could you talk about this while i do some easy isos

why are u being mean ? im trying, just bc i dont trust u doesnt mean im not contributing anything

and to almond i haven't the foggiest lol

town - dolby, almond, ribbit , betsy , i liked jacob but i dont rly feel the same abt ness
maf - annika(?), yoshi/dinosaur, tn4u , trundle
It's not me trying to be mean. If you are mafia, then appearing to be contributing but not actually contributing is literally your goal. Calling that out is not me being mean. I am just trying to solve the game. Emotional reactions like this are really not helpful. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I am just trying to get more information out of people.

I'm going to go over this ness post. It's wolfy. I'd rather vote ness than afk, but if trundle has a good case for an afk other than policy chop, I'll look at it.

Ngl I do be hating how Betsy keeps saying she pushed for Trundle and not one of the other options when she only voted 2 minutes before EoD. Kinda obvious that Trundle was never going to become a valid option at that point so it’s a little odd how she supposedly wanted Trundle dead that late rather than try and save any of the others if they weren’t valid options.

Also Betsy, you said you were going to vote TN4U/Ribbit/Zinnia a few hours before EoD, so I dunno why you have said I’m fishy for pointing out you didn’t push trundle as much as you claim you have.

First off, give me a quote where i said i pushed trundle. Because I in fact said the opposite.

I said i was undecided on my 3 poe possibIes (tn4u, ribbit, zinnia). I said trundles eod was sus and that was what decided my vote. It was very much a last minute choice, which I also stated. It was driven by my eod sus of trundle being stronger than my sus of the 3 poe.

I do not "keep saying" that i pushed trundle.

If i see something super odd at eod i will say it in thread and then vote accordingly. I will never try to bw anyone, because I am never confident that I'm right. I will ask questions, put my thoughts out there, and vote.

As far as me "supposedly wanted trundle dead". Uh, no. I saw sus, i voted it. I never count on being alive the next day. If I croaked, at least trundle would be looked into for his eod.

Yes, hours before eod i was looking at voting one of 3 poe. Hours. I did view trundle as sus as well. During those hours - i asked questions. About ribbit, about trundle, etc. Poked around some. Hours is a long time eod.

As far as "so I dunno why you have said I’m fishy for pointing out you didn’t push trundle as much as you claim you have".

See above. I never claimed to have pushed trundle. Where are you getting that?

And that's not why i think you're fishy. I think jacob was fishy in a post, and you have misrep me several times in order to sus me. That's what i think is fishy.

first off, dont talk to me this way. i will vote how i see fit.

i have played among us. i was not feeling well earlier. i will read through all the comments tomorrow.

edit: i thought if i joined the among us mafia, i might post more on the forums. im shy until i get to know people.
i’ll assume lily and dolby are not a team
no, im sorry if i made you think that. im not running the game. i have a few people that i think might be sus but i dont want to say anything until i go back and read what everyone posted.
did you manage to catch up?
i might look like im inactive. i have been doing my best to keep up with what has been posted since this morning. however, im still not convinced enough to change my vote.
this feels solo enough unless there was a no elim ploy (doubt)
like i said, i dont have enough to change my vote. if i had to guess, ribbitribbon might be an imposter.
could you explain why you thought this at the time, and since you gave one wolf read then maybe another today if you had to throw a name out?

edit: i see your trundle quote as i was typing this
sorry but i have been busy with reading the posts that was made since last night and irl stuff. i dont think i have given anyone a reason to think i was mafia. however, i do have a few people that i think are mafia. i dont feel comfortable saying anything yet.
Post automatically merged:

i do think it is wrong for someone to try to get someone else to change their vote.
why is it wrong for someone to get someone to change their vote? is this just in general it’s rude or wolf behavior

why are you so low effort this game?
I don't know what you mean by low effort
I don't...really think I'm playing differently from last game? I started posting more in the last two days of that game but for the early parts I was kinda just floating around like I am here

in annika’s defense i think they’re posting a lot more throughout the day as opposed to just at eod like last game o7

Ness seems fishy to me just in some statements. An example - saying i was pushing the wagons eod yesterday when i was doing the opposite, lol. Maybe he hadn't read thru the whole thing yet, or missed some things.
Betsy iirc you've been saying the last few times you mentioned your read on me that you "did the opposite" for pushing for those three yesterday. This and one other post. That implicates you wanted Trundle dead, am I wrong?

Hmm, last game Annika really was just all over the place. I'm not reading back in another game for meta, but I feel like annika was more active day 1, dropped off and started posting lots of hmmms and ummms, esp when the ccs started and then suddently became a whole new person in F3. So for real, I think F3 is the best way to find Annika. 😭

first off, im not the one trying to get people to change their vote. that comment was meant for the one trying to get me to change my vote when zinna got voted out.

i used to think ribbit is sus anymore. im kinda getting town vibes from them.

Back