Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

šŸ˜‘
All caught up. Interesting.

i operate on 7 site mafia games per day so it seems more apparent to me but i really think if one thought about it they could come to the same conclusion

Holy...šŸ¤£

the slip was the assumption ness was the night kill n1 and the explanation was an even worse slip imo

Agree.
I actually think it was obvious frosty would be the d1nk. Pretty universal tr, great player, active. Obv. I could see cases for others, but ness?

but i just feel like there are wolfier ppl , i dont feel that strongly abt them either way but let me come back to it

Who are your top 3 wolfys.

Oh, lmao. So do you think he's town or maf ATM?

Several people imo are either def town or def maf. Like, trundle, annika, tn4u, unravel. It's so frustrating.

Ribbit is right that dolby put tn4u in maf reads, but it was linked to trundle. He'd say trundle was town, but if he was maf it would be with tn4u.

My theory - setting up one to be framed. He hardcore did trundle like jacob did annika in kingmaker. Linked trundle directly to himself. Gives opportunity for a targeted frame when dolby died because trundle would likely be the night check.

But why tn4u? Setting him up to be checked (gf)? Setting him up to look bad?

Ribbit tbh I don't see it ATM but also I'm out and just skimming vs focusing. Please keep in mind that I think Dolby was trying to pocket me (not in the blatant Trundle way obv, just wanting us to mindmeld so I'd see him as town) so I'm not surprised he'd put a partner TN in wolf leans. Did he ever mentioning being willing to vote him for having him as a wolf?
let me reread again

tbh i havent rly changed my opinion : trundle , tn4u and annika , maybe swap out annika w unravel potentially

i still think itd be a great twist if lily was mafia but it feels too mean to even say that lmao
lily feels so towny esp now that shiny is gone to be more rawly towny and i appreciate that ab her

gm ive been ignoring work all week and yesterday was a deadline for a lot of stuff so i was rly busy xd sorry
before i leave to make some food ive been thinking that we should flip nulls because theres still like 10 days if this madness before it's lylo i think. unravel or radical sounds good just bc they take a lot of the discussion, granted i havent read the bulk of yesterday and i am not sure if these slots had any development. tn4u is also good bc he interacted with all of the thread and it could be good info. i would oppose to annika bc i rly don't feel like shes wolf
ill read while i eat

Ribbit is right that dolby put tn4u in maf reads, but it was linked to trundle. He'd say trundle was town, but if he was maf it would be with tn4u.

My theory - setting up one to be framed. He hardcore did trundle like jacob did annika in kingmaker. Linked trundle directly to himself. Gives opportunity for a targeted frame when dolby died because trundle would likely be the night check.

But why tn4u? Setting him up to be checked (gf)? Setting him up to look bad?
Hmm, that sounds pretty real. Here's how I viewed it:
  • Dolby originally viewed me as mafia, but then became more null.
  • I always viewed Dolby as town until the "doc claim" mess.
  • I was originally up-and-down with Trundle, but my claim of town became stronger over time the more I saw his post habits.
  • Trundle views me as noob town, and has always stuck with it.
I personally think he was attempting to set up Trundle for failure, maybe so that he could save himself and the other mafia members. Nothing has worked to get Trundle eliminated since (I personally think Trundle should stay), and if he was targeted N1, the doc knew to save him based off Trundle's EOD1 panic.

tbh i havent rly changed my opinion : trundle , tn4u and annika , maybe swap out annika w unravel potentially

i still think itd be a great twist if lily was mafia but it feels too mean to even say that lmao
Lily is my favorite town.

I think annika t/w = trundle t/w.

iā€™m getting lazier to snip these so iā€™ll just bold what youā€™re looking for frosty
I would be surprised if two of the people in the AFK section of Trundle's readslist in the 300s were imposters. With that said even though I don't like the read, from what I remember of Trundle he was pretty inclined to townread people who were present and active in general so i think in the context of him specifically that read is fine.

Now that we're deeper in the thread my read is more solidified, but earlier when I made that post to you saying I townread him. Of the people who were vibing in the thread he was vibing in the most towny ways, he was acting in a way that drove the thread forward. I think that he might be threadspewed town by the reaction to the Mogyay push, since there were a number of people who jumped on that in not great ways, and I think some of them may have been willing to sheep a townie's wrong read if Mogyay is town. His play was driving forward participation in the thread. Now I can look at his posts after like 280 and be like "yeah this guy is just probably town" off of something that isn't vibes but yeah.

Would like to say again that the towniest thing about Mogyay is how certain people reacted to her being pushed. I really need more from her to read her from her

Yeah at the time I saw that post I had to leave shortly after and thought that it was towny but the type of post theyd be pushed over so I shot that read out. Reevaluated later and thought it was NAI.

Making a four person mafia team is TOUGH since there are so many directions to go right now. There are like, three different borderline mutually exclusive worlds I could go down dependent on what I think about the Mogyay thread push. If I'm at Mogyay town, I think I go Ribbit/unravel/Yoshi(this one is more of a reaction why is this guy being super townread)/one AFK. This is more of a "find the most plausible four player team", rather than "name the four most suspicious players".

I'm not coasting I just couldn't get to a computer :(

I don't think that Trundle even really mentioned Zinnia until recently? Besides that, I do think that holisitically you and TN4U's susses on Mogyay and Zinnia look the most suspicious to me timing wise. Also voting people out is our only way to get out evil people. I feel this about Mogyay earlier to: if she's gonna sus to slots that sus her, those slots being Ribbon and TN4U is the least worrying since the method that they got to to wolfread them is least evident and looks most like sheeping the thread

Trundle I am really going to need you to talk about TN4U being obvious noob town because outside other people's interactions with him making him look relatively good I don't understand how he looks good from thread participation

Well I'm sorry if I was being rude. I still do stand by voting someone out today though.

How do you feel about Betsy's entrance to the thread?
Post automatically merged:

Kinda sad that no one is here rn. Was hoping to vibe with people, ah well
bolded is how he opened going into full tunneling on me

and this is directed at trundle too so if he is pocketing trundle and imposing reads onto him this makes tn4u look better imo, trundle said specifically his wolf read on me was from dolby convincing
Volt Frosty is clearly not moving towards a Yoshi vote and probably isn't moving to get Yoshi voted out on future days. I kinda view this whole interaction as a town vs town slap fight between the two of you

Great, now i have to consider if you're TMIing annika town again. Why are Ribbit and Annika town to you?

@radical6 what makes you disagree with ribbit elimination? What makes them town for you? Also I know that you sus both TN4U and Trundle so which of them would you vote today if you were choosing between them?

Also I will say Yoshi calling out the one zero-poster left in the game is not town indicative and I can totally see that coming from new mafia. Don't think I would vote Yoshi today though.

Tbh I could see unravel as pairred with Ribbit since they just sussed the slot and decided to leave their vote on Zinnia and made no indicaton that they were actually considering moving her vote

I think I gotta read Zinnia's ISO today
prompting discussion about these two slots

dolbyā€™s big wall about me is too long to bring up here but it mainly hinged on me pocketing tn4u with his involvement in it and saying we arenā€™t aligned which i said earlier feels setup-y
You saying that TN4U feels like his natural self makes me feel better about him. I've felt that he's been taking unnatural logic lines thus far, particularly towards the start of the game and in his read of Annika.

Yeah I get similar vibes from Mogyay in that she was contributing to solving the game at that point in time. I could vote for her but I don't want to condemn a player based on their posting in the first two hours when no really knows anything.

How do you feel about Zinnia's current posting? I think that it's very lightly towny

The wolf team is mogyay/annika/volt/tn4u. Gg pack it up, on to the next one. Everyone else is town

Alright, I want a full run through the read if you are town locking her
donā€™t remember context of this joke
Trundle is town for me Frosty and I canā€™t really talk in depth about it now, but he did say that Mog was a wolf at the same time that I was thinking that her posts felt emptiest, and Iā€™ve vibed well with his posts after that. I think that if heā€™s with mafia he could be with TN4U, and not with Mog. If Mog is a town, I think thereā€™s a good chance that wolves are sheeping that read. RibbitRibbon could be a wolf in that regard: quite frankly the reads they provided felt like they were shaped by thread consensus. Like aside from their recent Volt doubt theyā€™ve felt for someone posting as much as they have very conscious of what the thread consensus is. Funny enough the read process I like most is the one line they had on me lol. I donā€™t like what they put forward to why Trundle is a town read, and if they do know TN4U I think they could be pocketing him

Zinnia is there anyone that distinctly stands out as town to you? Like, are there a few people who are more beyond reproach as town than others currently?

Hi! Who do you think are crewmates and imposters?

Lily I would implore you to not vote for no elimatiation. Voting out people is how town gets out mafia and how we win the game. Any missed vote out is a missed chance to eject an imposter

@TN4U whatā€™s your read on Ribbit right now

I'm assuming that you only care about the quoted portion involving TN4U

It's late but just to summerize. There is one later post talking about TN4U's weird early push on Annika where Ribbit kinda just dismissed, but I feel like Ribbit came into the game deciding to townread TN4U. It's contained somewhere within one of my walls. I looked back and felt that Ribbit wasn't reading TN4U to solve him but came in with her read on TN4U already decided. I'm leaning more to Ribbit wanting to pocket TN4U or they might just be TMIing TN4U town in a manner similar to how I thought Jacob4 might be TMIing Annika as town.

Decentering myself and Ribbit, it still makes me feel a bit better about thought patterns from TN4U that I thought were maybe not organic are normal for him
only time i saw a tr on tn from dolby
Actually I think I need you specifically to talk about how youā€™ve come to TN4U as a conclusion without echoing Frosty
feel like dolby was trying to mislead me to think about tn4u more because of how he treated me with getting people to think about me more to make them paranoid

i guess i didnā€™t realize it but tn4u tr from me might be more of a sympathy read

sry what does t/w mean again ? does it just mean town?

I use it for town/wolf. So if i link people as poss team, if one is either (t/w) the other might be also.

For this, another trundle wolf pair. šŸ§ I didn't notice in gameflow, but the Trundle obsession šŸ˜…
Annika is not a wolf with unravel but could be with Trundle based on my reaction test

? makes me want to dig into low posters eod votes
I unfortunately think digging to deep into the low posters EoD votes is useless unless one of Ribbit/unravel flips w, and Ribbit flipping w would only help Dinosaur look green

More tn4u.
TN4Us wall is to painful to read Iā€™m skipping it and coming back to it tomorrow

Ok the wall has ā€œthe townā€ in it, that might be all I need to know tbh. Ness you know I know why

RIBBITS TOP THREE SCUMREADS ARE THE PEOLLE WHO VOTED HIM LMAO

Knowing I am town, I would say there is max 1 mafia in that last. I'm thinking TN4U/radical6 is a valid pairing since they have been pretty distant the entire game (from my memory). If TN4U is town and radical6 ends up being wolf, I would say annika is probably town too.

list*

Knowing I am town, I would say there is max 1 mafia in that last. I'm thinking TN4U/radical6 is a valid pairing since they have been pretty distant the entire game (from my memory). If TN4U is town and radical6 ends up being wolf, I would say annika is probably town too.
fypov being pocketed by dolby i do think dolb was imposing a tn4u read onto you

whether you personally find that being bussy or making tn4u towny is your own world perspective tho

fypov being pocketed by dolby i do think dolb was imposing a tn4u read onto you
You think he was trying to make me think TN4U was mafia? I honestly would disagree, I think he knew I was fixated away from TN4U D1 and knew I was just blankly labelling TN4U as noob town, and there is not much that would change my mind.

You think he was trying to make me think TN4U was mafia? I honestly would disagree, I think he knew I was fixated away from TN4U D1 and knew I was just blankly labelling TN4U as noob town, and there is not much that would change my mind.
i do think he was trying to make you and others look into tn4u based on posting habits about tn4u and me

but i just explained this two posts ago in more detail with dolbyā€™s opinions on tn4u

I'll be reading. Tag or quote if u want response.

I think lily was a potential wolf wagon d2. Dolby mentioned the slot specifically. Lily/dolby interactions put lily straight up town imo.

My tr and potential t i would not vote today.
Lily
Frosty
Ribbit
Annika
Dino
Trundle

the bolded part is because sheā€™s on singapore time and checked out. as for the rest of it iā€™m also not sure. let me grab her posts about it

unravel if you see this do you think tn4u flipping red would confirm trundle to you?

looks more and more like a trundle flip is the way to go today, sorry annika

volt thinks yoshi is a newbie mafia based on vibes iirc, ender wrote him off as maf for having mixed signals. iā€™d be fine with it i suppose, but even if he does flip red iā€™m not sure what that would tell us.

dangit iā€™m voting trundle for the time being
agree that yoshi gives nothing for the time being. it would be just pure policy

you brought it up discussing who was the doc save

and actually i thought about it and no what is your reasoning

you assume the doctor, who at this point didnā€™t know dolby was mafia, knew dolby would kill ness because of this and saved him??????

you are also banking on doc having this same meta
i think it's not that wild to consider that ness was the n1 nk but why radical was bringing this up again
if dolby was quick enough, he couldve seen ness soft claim and posted it to mafia chat before he died so i dont think that can be any indicator for or against honestly.

my university had a makers fair so i was kinda busy shopping coz it ended at the same time as EOD lmao. i have sick dan heng earings now tho.

also i think ribbit asked me a question but i am not going back through 2.2k posts to find it coz it wasnt in a ping, i think it was about tn4u, but anyway mostly because he was like one of my early d1 reads and he felt easier (along with lily/shiny) to read idk for being new? also one of the posts you linked i think it was me talking more about frosty. frosty and tn4u did have that pages long discussion. that discussion was related to how i felt about her, im not sure how else i could avoid mentioning him. at least i think you included that but if you didnt oops.

im not really sure what we're doing today and i dont want to vanity wagon but it looks like its between policy chop (..maybe?), tn4u and trundle... im not opposed to policy chop or tn4u but i honestly think trundle is town.

he was just on dolby's defense for soooo long. it wouldve been very easy for him to just roll over and bus him too. also i think his reasons against killing dolby were a sign of how cautious he was, and imo that felt more pro town to me, because hes right town potentially killing doc wouldve been disastrous and one more day would give them time to confirm.

i think mog also brought up his "cop check me" comment which i again think is a joke and just trundle's personality, at least if i was cop i wouldnt take it seriously.

also hi ender, you normally scare me in any mafia game but im kinda relieved you replaced shiny because shiny is easier to read (who i also think is town just for his uhh rather unorthodox views)

also i think frosty has a very good chance of being alive for a couple more nights if doc/watcher can alternate.... n1 at least we know frosty wasnt the attempted save, because if she was, maf wouldve 100% killed her n2. i think the n1 target was ness but now hes dead so... tbh i dont think doc was on frosty n2 so hopefully n3 doc can be and watcher n4.
oh they basically just means that we can win this mechanically. yeah idk it seems like it's a decent assumption go make i dont find it AI
i think this opinion on trundle is a bit recycled so there isnt much to gather from this post
I think I can answer both questions in one post.

Definitely town:
- TN4U. The main reason is because of this post. I feel like if he was maf, he might have gone omgus, like Frosty says in the next post
- Ribbit. His reasoning for suspecting mafia members generally makes sense to me
- Frosty, for the same reasons as Ribbit

Least town:
- Radical. I still think itā€™s just a little weird that she never voted. If she doesnā€™t vote this eod, and especially if we manage to vote out someone whoā€™s maf, then that will make me suspicious
- Trundle. I donā€™t think heā€™s really suspicious or anything, but heā€™s also accused me of being mafia for not posting despite also just saying that I havenā€™t posted enough for him to make a good read on me?? Sounds kinda contradictory, but I canā€™t say thatā€™s enough to make him maf since heā€™s also played more of these than I ever will so what do I know
- Unravel. Also kind of suspicious how she was one of the only people that thought that everyone voting for Dolby was out of nowhere and yet he ended up being maf. But itā€™s also just as likely that she was just a townie who thought that it was weird for everyone to start wagoning Dolby

Also, I know why radical didnā€™t vote, btw. I just think itā€™s a little weird.
this is such a good post, am i mean for thinking its a copy and paste from mafia chat KEK
but taking it at face value these are solid reads

this is very early on
i donā€™t think thereā€™s any spectacular info from it but the fact he did say trundle would be maf with tn4u is interesting

zinnia flipped town so mog seems more paired with him based on this line. either that or mog was just used to set me up as follows man:

based on how dolby treated me iā€™m not sure i would fos tn4u at all in light of being on a dolby team. not understanding yoshi trs is something he says directly about my townreads later, which makes me feel better about yoshi, radical feels out of nowhere and later he mostly dodges talking about her slot in length, no elim talk makes me think thread consensus was not talking about mafs at all. again i just donā€™t know how to feel about the unravel interaction here

i can see what trundle was saying about dolb trying to pocket him

i think this is about mog

i donā€™t remember why i quoted this

idk i just donā€™t like how heā€™s latching onto trundle
and also is this implying mog is wolf? iā€™m staring to get a vibe that dolby is willing to lightly wolf read partners if they fall into view but not care enough to go into bussing them

makes me think he achieved thread state he wanted

did not explain why trundleā€™s eod had 0 driving agenda
i think he was prepared to cc either cop or doc with a trundle report

like me started off tring and flipped to full bus mode so iā€™m just townlocked betsy atm

this had nothing to do with dolby but i saw it and iā€™ll go back on it later

blatantly overlooks volt and betsy to make this post which gives them both town cred imo

donā€™t think annika and dolby are paired

pocket or blatantcy is the question ;v;

k iā€™m starting a notice a trend in that he comments more on people i tr in a negative light so i think the focus on his interactions should be the shorter ones he has less of an opinion of

donā€™t like the way he pairs me and tn4u
tn4u looks townier the more i look into him ngl

is this pocket or blatancy?????????? i honestly cannot tell

dolby seems to dodge questions that would disprove any of his points

rererrrerrrreeeeeeee

bro did not go back to think about the bws (distance between him and unravel)

lily i would clear you just for this idk wth dolby is trying to say
seems more like an easy way to get reads to keep up towncore

all names in questions could be town based on how dolby interacts with people

short comment about radical deciding to defend and lightly townread

also bro did NOT comment on all of my isos

iā€™m most interested in how he placed dino in wolfy radical yoshi and tn4u down there without a written explanation
doesnā€™t tell me much though considering annika is down there and i doubt her being a wolf

aha, a wishy washy defense

yeahh my vote is locked on radical today

bro did not iso radical
dolby ur such a liar

also donā€™t think dolby bothered expanding much his tr of volt besides saying he spectated one maf game of voltā€™s

>skimmed
>leaves without explaining further -__-

dolby doesnā€™t seem to be distancing as hard from volt as other trs he has which is good (i.e. mogyay)

if i am getting the right sense of it dolby disregards this as a joke/mistype and brushes it off like my read list of him with mog trundle and unravel so since tn4u didnā€™t elaborate i would guess tn4u is town again. like idk ik i had this thought since the beginning of the game, i only really changed it bc i thought ness was cop and had tn4u maf but it was an inside joke.

about lily, think it would be written differently if she was maf

asked me to elaborate on something and i am thinking he does this to mislead people

asking ness to continue tunneling betsy like. nah man betsy canā€™t be maf itā€™s just not possible

baiting cop ??

also back to what i said in that i think he was keeping options open for a cc (cop or doc) specifically about clearing trundle

like a normal vanilla townie person wouldnā€™t say ā€œi donā€™t have a red checkā€ they would say ā€œwth iā€™m not cop if thatā€™s what youā€™re askingā€

he is really linking himself to trundle

i think at this point he thought he could really win the cc

ok this is pockety probably

small interaction between dolb and mog
my wolf!read list is not shaping well today so iā€™ll just null this and move on for now but itā€™s in the back of my head

could be like jacob trying to pair himself with annika last game

i think like ness said betsy is likely town based on dolby doubling down on us knowing he will die

ok i think me and frosty (iā€™m assuming we had the same idea but maybe we had 3 different ones) came to a completely different conclusion about what you were talking about

that said i have no idea what youā€™re talking about here and will be interested in hearing it later when u wanna bring it up

this iso just brings me back to my main thought wondering if there is a maf in volt and trundle bc a lot of these interactions more prove people are town to me than wolf

wait betsy i just saw you said the unravel tinfoil is unrelated

i just disagree there itā€™s why i asked about the trundle bus slip
shortest ribbit post
i think mog / annika are a hell to resolve from dolbys posts but im 99% on trundle being pocketed

I kept saying Im from SG its basically the opposite timezone and during eod thats like 2AM to 6AM and I can go online around 6:50 AM cuz Im on the way to work

Also at really this point I dont even think Trundle!mafia and there is no way Trundle/Dolby team. Unless its fhe only way for Dolby to bait us thinking Trundle is town

Only reason why i see trundle/tn4u (before dolby flipped) in early days because TN4U keeps agreeing with trundle then suddenly backs out of nowhere and plus I might be wrong cuz i didnt make much effor iso-ing cuz of conflicts. Im much comfortable voting Tn4u than trundle and if tn4u is green I apologies for that
good post
Important first quote:
Yes. It is the best colour :nod:

---

I rescind my Annika scumread. Reading EOD's out of context is horrible for getting player metric reads apparently. =P

---

Volt is probably town for the way Dolby was offended by Jacob/Volt townlocking Annika early. (Jacob = Flipped Town Ness)

Also yeah I'm pretty convinced Trundle is town rn.
šŸ’œšŸ’œ

i think you missed specifically my interactions with radical if you have come to this conclusion

the way i see it right now radical can only be definitely town or definitely mafia, and i am almost certain itā€™s the second
i kinda agree with mog if anything it's more town to point out that the game can be won mechanically
we can talk abt rad more but im feeling more like going for tn4u today

every tn4u post is like that tumblr post talking abt how every post u get net zero information

list*
walk me through this read idgi

Back