Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Questions Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJoCan

どうぶつの森
Bells
Island
TBD
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
kBmFHxN.png
New to The Bell Tree? Ask your simple questions here, and please do not create a new thread for them!

We're talking things like "How will you get other villagers" that can easily be answered in one post. If your question is more debatable and may not easily be answered in one post, go ahead and create a new thread at your own judgement! We aren't against new threads, just the ones which are answered in one post and it's over.

Additionally, there's a good chance your question has already been answered in this thread.
Please look below and/or try using the Search Thread function in the top right. Enter what you're looking for in there and a post which has previously answered it may come up.

To clarify, nobody expects you to read every page (which is why I will be trying to keep this updated with many of the questions so please at least read the entire first page) but trying a quick search is appreciated by many.

-
Jennifer

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have and I will try to answer/help you with what you need!

Have a great day!
Shayne~

Last edited:
kBmFHxN.png
New to The Bell Tree? Ask your simple questions here, and please do not create a new thread for them!

We're talking things like "How will you get other villagers" that can easily be answered in one post. If your question is more debatable and may not easily be answered in one post, go ahead and create a new thread at your own judgement! We aren't against new threads, just the ones which are answered in one post and it's over.

Additionally, there's a good chance your question has already been answered in this thread.
Please look below and/or try using the Search Thread function in the top right. Enter what you're looking for in there and a post which has previously answered it may come up.

To clarify, nobody expects you to read every page (which is why I will be trying to keep this updated with many of the questions so please at least read the entire first page) but trying a quick search is appreciated by many.

-
Jennifer

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have and I will try to answer/help you with what you need!

Have a great day!
Shayne~

Did you just copy-paste Jennifer's entire post from another thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back