• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Trading flowers and stuffs! <3 LF Black Rose

roseflower

Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Feedback
100% (92) +
Trading or selling some collectibles if anyone's interested, thanks for dropping by!

Looking for, trading or buying:
Black Hybrid Rose
Blue Holiday Candle
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Gold Rose (Dream )

Trading/Selling:
Pink Hybrid Tulip Feb 17, 2019
Spring Sakura Apr 20, 2019
Spring Shamrock Mar 19, 2016
Rafflesia Nov 12, 2022
Kwanzaa Candy Jan 7, 2022
Pink Heart Balloon Mar 14, 2024
Orange Balloon Dec 21, 2019
Cool Feather Sep 10, 2017
Green Feather Aug 27, 2016
Ancient Candle Oct 30, 2015
Pumpkin Cupcake Oct 31, 2015
Jingle Christmas Doll Dec 18, 2015
Christmas Candy Dec 29, 2019
Oarfish Head Aug 31, 2021
Jack Nov 1, 2023
Black Famous Mushroom Nov 26, 2021
Lump of Coal Jan 1, 2024

White Hyacinth 2x Apr 22, 2024 - trading for Red Roses

My inventory reached three (3) pages so I thought I'd trade or sell some collectibles if anyone's interested, thanks for dropping by!

Last edited:
Hey roseflower! I currently have quite a few Orange Hyacinths in my shop for sale on significant discount that I got during the event. I would accept your Pumpkin Cupcake + 20 TBT for trade if you are interested. :) How does that sound and do you prefer a specific timestamp?

Hey roseflower! I currently have quite a few Orange Hyacinths in my shop for sale on significant discount that I got during the event. I would accept your Pumpkin Cupcake + 20 TBT for trade if you are interested. :) How does that sound and do you prefer a specific timestamp?
Hi, I'd be interested to just trade the cupcake for the orange hyacinth? Let me know if you'd still like to trade c:

Hi, I'd be interested to just trade the cupcake for the orange hyacinth? Let me know if you'd still like to trade c:

Hi! I unfortunately can’t accept that counter offer, the item is already heavily discounted (normally would list it for 200 based on current market activity and offering it for 50% OFF as part of my Master Rule Item program) and I normally would list a Pumpkin Cupcake for 100 TBT and my trade-in rate is 80%. My original offer still stands if you are interested though.

Hi! I unfortunately can’t accept that counter offer, the item is already heavily discounted (normally would list it for 200 based on current market activity and offering it for 50% OFF as part of my Master Rule Item program) and I normally would list a Pumpkin Cupcake for 100 TBT and my trade-in rate is 80%. My original offer still stands if you are interested though.
Well I bought an orange rose for 100 TBT, so I believe the values are sort of the same, sorry!

Hey again roseflower, after thinking on it more and in spirit of a post I made earlier, I will trade the Orange Hyacinth for your Pumpkin Cupcake. :) Would you like a message?

Hey again roseflower, after thinking on it more and in spirit of a post I made earlier, I will trade the Orange Hyacinth for your Pumpkin Cupcake. :) Would you like a message?
Awesome, thank you! If you'd like you could put a funny or cute message c:

I would like to trade 2 red roses for your 2 white hyacinths. My roses are the same date as your hyacinths
Sure thing, thank you for trading! <3

Back