• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

[closed until ???] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

not finished art but!! an update

iiiiiiiii am probably going to stream me colouring these tomorrow (on my channel, not tbt's lol) at like... 2PM EDT? probably for an hour or two. otherwise i'll get distracted! like i have for the past 2 days. oops.

(@.: Meri :. i owe you a guide on how i colour, so if you're around then, i can explain then! otherwise ill probably take pictures during it to explain and post it later \o/)
aaaaaand stream is up!
(i'll peek at twitch chat every now and then 'w')

Stream has ended!!
1717879034197.png

much progress has been made (and i'll send out files later... when i get food)

Last edited:
irescien_border_small.png
cheremtasy_2_border_small.png
dinosaur1_border_small.png
dinosaur2_border_small.png
nika_border_small.png
dunquixote_border_small.png
mimi_border_small.png

beep boop baby drop!! (check PMs for full size versions)

iiii think all the remaining ones i'm waiting for OKs for (allainah, shari's friend) or refs (@lieryl @Cheremtasy) ... unless you sent the refs already and i forgot. which. i might have. it might be lost in my PM hell amidst all the tbtwc PMs

SO UH BARRING THAT!! i'll work on the regular style ones over the next week or two or three \o/ maybe i'll stream again maybe i won't. but thank you to those who dropped by!! it was fun!!
good luck to all you big big runners... my hands died

Back