• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

collectible tier list 2.0 ★

what's a master rule item 💀

One-time specials in my shop where I sell items I obtain from events for 50% Off projected market value. :) More info can be found on my main shop page.

I just notated it in my post to disclose that it was sold at discount and most likely worth more long term.

Last edited:
i'm gonna add this to the OP eventually to avoid confusion in the future but:

i'm not going to be paying attention to shops and their terms, which includes discounts and specials and whatnot. so if people with shops wanna specify that they sold that their collectibles at a discount i suggest posts look something like

- sold sakura for 100 tbt (50% off)
- sold sakura at a discount for 100 tbt

but in all honesty, i don't think adding that a collectible was discounted is even necessary at all. the bottom line is that this collectible sold for that price, whether that price becomes a trend or not is for the rest of the community to decide.

-bought a purple bunny balloon for 180 TBT
-bought a red bunny balloon for 250 TBT
-bought a cyan heart balloon for 300 TBT

Back