• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Main Street shop?

Favorite Main Street Shop/Building?

• Nookling Stores (T&T Emporium, T.I.Y., etc.)

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Able Sisters

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Gardening Store

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Shampoodle

• Kicks

• Post Office

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Nook's Homes

• Club LOL

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Dream Suite

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Fortune-Teller's Shop

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Museum

• Happy Home Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like them all!

• I don't have a favorite.

• They all suck...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love Katrina's shop in terms of the exterior look, but I have never actually visited the tent enough to unlock it LOL.... I usually play late-ish but not late enough to generally want night-owl ordinance, so I usually miss her when she's in town

In terms of shops that I have actually stepped inside myself, it's hard to say between Shampoodle and the Nookling shop ... I think specifically the small Nook's Cranny shop is very cozy, but Shampoodle has such a nice vibe, and the second floor landing is cute from outside!

I could pick so many of them, New Leaf main street just has such a good vibe.

I love Shampoodle because I like how it's upstairs from Able Sisters, that just gives it such a cute cozy charm in my opinion. The post office is also a favourite because I love the pelicans. Kicks store also has a really nice design. Leifs little garden shop is super cute but it's definitely too small, he deserves his own big shop and I wish he didn't get sucked into the Nook store.

They're all really cool, but I like the dream suite the best. the atmosphere both inside and outside is really calm, and it's the facility that I used the most there. I loved that little gyroid incense dispenser too.

Back