• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Frog Villager Tier List

Doo

Baby Drift ❤️
Bells
Leif
Purple Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Frogs are not appreciated enough in my opinion, this is a very important thread.

Here is my ranking:
IMG_8635.jpeg

S - Drift. He’s adorable and he’s been my best friend since City Folk. I can’t actually remember why I liked him, I just did. 😂 He’ll be my favourite villager forever ❤️

A - I love these villagers, I’d invite them in a heartbeat.
Henry - I had in New Leaf and he’s so sweet!! I stopped playing in 2020 when he left😭
Wart Jr - I had him in my childhood City Folk town, and I thought of him as Drift’s friend. ❤️

B - Great villagers, I really like them.

C - Good. Croque doesn’t quite look appealing enough for B-tier, but I still like him. I had him in my New Leaf town.

D - Not exactly the best but I can deal with them.
Gigi - I had her for a little while early on in New Horizons. It was when she wore her Bunny Day egg costume that I realised her appearance ruins it all for her. 😂
Diva - I had her in New Leaf and enjoyed her at the time, but now her eyes kind of scare me😂

F - I don’t really want them.
Raddle - I’ve never met him. The other frogs seem really happy but Raddle is just sad. He doesn’t fit the mood.
Jambette - The lips. 😂

I just used the frogs from this general link, let’s see your thoughts!
https://tiermaker.com/create/animal-crossing-villagers-351857

Here's mine, because it's very important, apperently! LOL
my-image 6.png

This is reminding me of one of those threads where you rank a villager of a particular species from most favorite to least favorite. The major difference is that no tier list is involved, and it's harder for me to rank them manually than to fill out a tier list!

• Love
Reactions: Doo
my-image (9).png

I had an all-frog town called Newt in New Leaf and they became one of my favorite AC species.My Newt frogs were: Henry,Jambette,Lily,Gigi,Diva,Prince,Frobert,Puddles,Jeremiah and Camofrog.I also had Wart Jr. in a different town.I don't really dislike any of the frogs but there are a couple that I don't like quite as much as the others.I've ranked them using fictional frogs and toads from cartoons and video games with Michigan J. Frog being my favorites.

• Love
and we're back to the tier list posts.. heheh..
the only one who's a solid "S" for me is ribbot...!!!
i like all the frogs tbh
1713676362912.png

IMG_7036.png

Puddles used to be S tier for me but she seemed different in New Horizons than how she was in Nl.

I’ve only had Lily but I started liking Drift and Frobert after I designed their houses in Happy Home Designer. 🙂 I love their designs and color too! Jeremiah, I like his color a lot, so maybe he’d also go in B tier.

The only frogs I don’t really like are Jambette, Gigi and Diva. I’m just not a fan of villagers with a lot of makeup.

• Love
Love:
  • Lily, her colors go so well together. I love pastels and I’ve always liked the name Lily.
  • Drift, I love looking at poison dart frogs in real life, they’re so mesmerizing.
  • Henry, classic looking frog; he’s a nice shade of green.
  • Jeremiah, I had him in my og GameCube town and loved him.
Like:
  • Puddles, I would have loved her more if she was one shade of pink (preferably the lighter pink) but regardless still like her because she’s pink lol.
  • Ribbot, cute robot frog!
  • Tad, I don’t like the jock personalities much but he looks cute!
OK:
  • Raddle, he’s unique looking enough to be ok in my book. I do like his yellow and black color scheme.
  • Camofrog, camos are ok.
  • Huck, very smug looking—it suits him.
  • Prince, if it wasn’t for that weird mouth area thing he got going on he would have been higher on my list. I like his moon eyes.
Just NO:
  • Cousteau
  • Croque
  • Diva
  • Frobert
  • Gigi
  • Jambette
  • Wart Jr.

• Love
jSHernz.png

S Tier: Ribbot is definitely my favorite Frog villager. I quite like the robot villagers and have always thought Ribbot was cool since I first saw him in the guide book for the GameCube game back in 2002. I have him as a resident in one of my New Leaf towns and had him for a while in New Horizons until Cephalobot was added and I swapped him in instead.

A Tier: I considered putting Raddle in the S tier alongside Ribbot since I like his doctor design with the mask, but I ended up feeling a bit more comfortable putting him in the A tier. I'd say I like all of the A tiers about evenly.

Like with Ribbot, I've always thought Camofrog looked cool since I saw him the GameCube guide book as well and have never had him in a game yet, but I'm planning to add him to my second New Horizons island once I figure out what to name the island.

Diva and Gigi are kind of interchangeable to me, they're both purple, they have hair patterns and both are neat in their own ways.

As for Drift, I had him for a little while in my main, horror-themed New Leaf town and liked that his orange, dark brown and yellow coloration sort of evoked Halloween colors in my mind. The poison dart frog design is really neat.

B Tier: Pretty solid, but a level below the others. Standouts are Jambette and Wart Jr. for their unique looks. I've had both of them in New Leaf for short periods of time.

C Tier: Not much to say. They're fine but not really my thing. Croque is the best of this bunch.

D Tier:
Eh. Jeremiah is okay but I'm not too fond of his design and feel it's less interesting than the others above; he gets a point for his name being Jeremiah though, like the song Jeremiah was a Bullfrog. I'd say Puddles is my least favorite Frog, but I didn't feel like throwing her in an F tier since I don't strongly dislike her or anything. Just not a fan.

Back