Buying LF/DT for pink star fragment (5K/2020 date + 500 TBT for 2021 date). selling green + yellow crescent moons, wisp + cobweb halloweaster eggs.

i hope i'm reading this right 😭 but i have a second rainbow candy i'm willing to give up for a shadow kitty plush ??

i hope i'm reading this right 😭 but i have a second rainbow candy i'm willing to give up for a shadow kitty plush ??

hey!! i think i might be interested !
edit - if you don't mind me asking, what did you trade the first rainbow candy for in exchange?

hey!! i think i might be interested !
edit - if you don't mind me asking, what did you trade the first rainbow candy for?
oh, i haven't traded it, i plan to keep at least one, haha, but i'm p/ sure i saw someone else just trade a kitty plush for one, so that's why i asked, but it's totally okay if you'd rather wait and stuff !!

oh, i haven't traded it, i plan to keep at least one, haha, but i'm p/ sure i saw someone else just trade a kitty plush for one, so that's why i asked, but it's totally okay if you'd rather wait and stuff !!

is there a chance you could wait until i make a decision? (if that's okay 😅). at the moment i'm sort of waiting to hear back from someone about if they'd like to sell their candies in exchange for a mix of some stuff-

is there a chance you could wait until i make a decision? (if that's okay 😅). at the moment i'm sort of waiting to hear back from someone about if they'd like to sell their candies in exchange for a mix of some stuff-
yeah, that's totally cool, just let me know !!

Back