• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

How extensive do you think updates will be?

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
I'm hoping that we get big updates that gives 1. New and returning villagers 2. New features like real time friend interaction 3. New zones :3.........:3

Tho it may just be stuff like new clothes and stuff :)

My first thought was Zones and the Amenities. I'm excited to see them release seasonal furniture! Will definitely decorate my campsite according to seasons.

I bet there will be new furniture with each update, probably themed stuff such as Christmas items around Christmas etc. hopefully new zones as well that would be nice

This is the biggest question in my mind... And given how microtransactions work, the updates could make the game real complex - and to a point that there could be paywalls built around it.

For instance, the RV: The crows start you off with a 60,000 bell loan. Updates could allow even larger rooms in it - but at a heavy price.

Or even the campground itself: How sure are we that they won't let us expand it in an update? And long could the wait be?

There are supposedly seasonal changes to the items. How far will they go to make them hard to get without leaf tickets?

This part is why I'm going to tread real cautiously if I am to play it... And the part that doesn't make the game feel very relaxing at all. v_v

Back