Welcome to Ino..

ezgif-2-35eb02d6ce.png

featuring...

♡ Mimi ♡

and her island friends..

ZuckerGenjiRudyRubyMelbaHansHamletBlanche Goldie

key
bolded = keeping / italicized = tentative / underlined = wanting to move out

Mimi loves playing with her friends. She also enjoys baking, gardening, pulling weeds, and fishing.
Her favorite color is navy blue, she prefers her hair blonde, but also likes dyeing it black.
Mimi partakes in various shenanigans. She loves to use the shocked reaction, along with planting pitfalls, hitting her best friends (other island reps, of course) with nets and/or axes, etc. With all of that aside, Mimi is very nice. She greets her island buddies daily, gives them presents, and enjoys having conversations with them. But she'd never admit it... She's a little shy. And stubborn.
Mimi hopes you'll be her friend, too!

Last edited:
two more placeholders before i start posting more entries >_>

tba!

can i post another placeholder yet..

tba :3

oooone more place holder, i think..

tba :3

Today on Ino Island...

Mimi hosted her very first hide-and-seek session for TBTWC...
and to be honest.. she had a lot of fun! She enjoyed allowing so many people to visit her island and meet all her villager friends. And to play hide-and-seek, of course..

IMG_7666.jpg

Little did she know.. she was one of the very first ones to get caught! Oh no! It's all part of the game though. Mimi had an immense amount of fun. It's not about winning, she tries to remind herself.. It's all about spending time with the community! Mimi loves making friends, so she really hopes she can have more visitors to play with her!

1717179965326.png

fellow islanders that played with Mimi today; Mick, jiny, daisyflowers, Lil_Boi_Jeff, Late Night Thoughts, amemome, Rio_ ...

In other news..

Zucker complained about work to Mimi today. What else is new? Nobody likes to work, Zucker! Mimi would love to be lazy with you all day and eat bugs off the floor just like you do, but she has other things to attend to, unfortunately. And floor-bug eating is NOT one of them!!!

IMG_7667.jpg

Mimi also reached a donation goal on Harv's Island.. how sweet. None of her villagers care to contribute, so of course, Mimi has to do all of the work.. when will she get her dream island getaway?! Instead of having to take care of all these lousy bums?! Mimi yearns for strawberry daiquiris by the beach.. however.. Mimi will never achieve that as long as she resides on Ino Island.. She prefers to keep it that way. Mimi was never much of a day-drinker, anyway. She'd never admit it to their faces, but she loves her villager buddies too much to abandon them. That's why she's always doing her best to make Ino a better place..

IMG_7663.jpg

Last edited:
Back