• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Getting Started Just started a new Island any free items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disneyland
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
98.2% (320) +
Hi, I just started a new Island, anyone got free items they’re okay giving away? : bells, furniture, materials, tools, etc ( my favourite colour is pink if that helps as well :)

Last edited:
Hi, I just started a new Island, anyone got free items they’re okay giving away? : bells, furniture, materials, tools, etc ( my favourite colour is pink if that helps as well :)
I can get you a ton of bells and some other random stuff. Let me know! 👍

Hi. I’d love to bring you some things. Let me know a good time for you. Do you need fruit?
I don’t need any fruit now
Post automatically merged:

I can get you a ton of bells and some other random stuff. Let me know! 👍
Hiya ! I would like stuff from you please

If you haven't already I suggest playing the Wedding event on Harvs island right now - there's a lot of pink items!

Why not just buy items using tbt? People are offering what they can even if it's not everything you want. Begging is not a good look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back