• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Canada LF Sanrio Set

Faedrah

Wibbly Wobbly
Bells
Switch
7079-9601-2609
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hokay! I've been having an insane time trying to order the new Sanrio cards from GAME. It's been one of the most frustrating experiences I've had with pretty much any company. Needless to say, I am done dealing with them. I don't want to turn into a raging monster because no one there seems to know what to do about anything, lol. Is there anyone in the UK who would be the best person ever, order a set of these, and have them sent to me in Canada? All done through Paypal.

I don't know if this kind of post is allowed, and I sincerely apologize if it isn't. I don't know what else to do. I just want these beautiful cards!

Hokay! I've been having an insane time trying to order the new Sanrio cards from GAME. It's been one of the most frustrating experiences I've had with pretty much any company. Needless to say, I am done dealing with them. I don't want to turn into a raging monster because no one there seems to know what to do about anything, lol. Is there anyone in the UK who would be the best person ever, order a set of these, and have them sent to me in Canada? All done through Paypal.

I don't know if this kind of post is allowed, and I sincerely apologize if it isn't. I don't know what else to do. I just want these beautiful cards!

Just an FYI I had trouble too. The customer service girl only responded saying they're out of stock and don't know when they'll have them. lol

Even if someone in the UK ordered them to be sent to you I don't think you'd get them anytime soon.

Last edited:
good luck!!! i've had a similar experience with GAME -- i preordered a pack through them in early november (i'm in the US) and then, about three weeks later on the 27th, i got an email saying they cancelled my order for no reason whatsoever. i reordered another pack that day and haven't heard anything since then, but my hopes are pretty low. i'm super jealous of all the people i've seen on here that didn't have a problem. :c

if i actually do get this pack without any issue & in a reasonable amount of time, i'll order another pack & give it to you. :')

That stinks! I hope you get one soon! I ordered a pack and got the shipping confirmation 2 days later. I feel like it's hit or miss, which I think is really strange?

I meant to go to the post office yesterday to check this out but didn't have time, does sending outside the EU require anything different to sending within the EU? Any declarations to fill out of what I'm sending or anything?

I meant to go to the post office yesterday to check this out but didn't have time, does sending outside the EU require anything different to sending within the EU? Any declarations to fill out of what I'm sending or anything?

I know that in the US we have to do this, as I know in Japan they do as well because I routinely buy things from there, but pretty much you just have to write a super brief description and the parcel's value.

I know that in the US we have to do this, as I know in Japan they do as well because I routinely buy things from there, but pretty much you just have to write a super brief description and the parcel's value.

Ah okay! So there's no extra charges or anything?

Back