• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying arcade collectibles ๐Ÿ•น, popsicle ๐ŸงŠ | [S] lots of nice stuff โ˜บ๏ธ (U. May 21st)

What's the date for the AN star fragment? Just asking.

I'm looking for the AN star fragment that was *supposedly* come after November or around November 1. Thank you!

Hi, I just want an apple please. I can offer 100-200 TBT for it. Iโ€™m not sure about the pricing because I want to save up on TBT and not be too stingy at the same time. And the message should be something like โ€œKieranโ€™s Applin lives here!โ€ I hope this offerโ€™s okay with you.

Hi, I just want an apple please. I can offer 100-200 TBT for it. Iโ€™m not sure about the pricing because I want to save up on TBT and not be too stingy at the same time. And the message should be something like โ€œKieranโ€™s Applin lives here!โ€ I hope this offerโ€™s okay with you.
I can do half shop price and give it to you for 125 if that's okay!

Back