• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

My daily tasks

cubey

Friendly Companion
Bells
There's always things I (and probably most more-than-casual players) end up doing every single day, but if you're like me, you end up getting too overwhelmed trying to remember each and every thing you need to do as well as getting distracted along the way. Therefore, I decided to kick off this blog by writing a nice handy list of things I need to do every day.

Once daily

• Grab a shovel and whack every rock in your town until you have a gemstone and some extra cash
  • Also, dig up every buried item you come across
  • Buy as much of Nookling's store items as possible (you want those upgrades, right?)
    • Re-sell those items at Re-tail (possibly at a loss, but it gets rid of anything you don't actually want)
  • Buy Nookling's fortune cookie and eat it [SUB](then go walk it off...)[/SUB]
  • Check Nook's Homes for any cool house exteriors you're waiting for, or upgrade if you paid off your loan recently!
  • Check out the clothes and accessories at the Able sisters store
  • Check for events (or anything else) at the notice board
  • Check your island's gift shop for cool stuff
  • Talk to Sable...

Tasks for when you've run out of things to do

• Go to the beach and grab the shells to sell for up to potentially a couple of thousand bells
  • Harvest some foreign fruit and sell it at Re-tail
  • Harvest some perfect fruit (but save at least 3) and sell it in a friend's town's Re-tail
  • Replant the 3 saved perfect fruit in your town
  • Dive into the sea and catch some sealife
  • Pay off some more of that loan!
  • Talk to your villagers, and visit those that aren't walking around today
  • Buy some paper from Tom Nook's and write some letters to your beloved villagers. Include a gift if you're feeling generous!

Back