• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

My favorite new feature is a small new feature

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
My favorite feature is the ability to send letters to anyone in your friends list... right to their town (and you can attach pictures too). I think this is a big deal because we don't need to have them in our town to communicate with them. Also, I'm wondering if we'll be able to attach items / gifts with the letter too!

No wifi yet for me, so this doesn't excite me. Can't you possibly send letters to computers and cell phones?

Koehler said:
No wifi yet for me, so this doesn't excite me. Can't you possibly send letters to computers and cell phones?
Yup, you can do that too.

stormcommander said:
My favorite feature is the ability to send letters to anyone in your friends list... right to their town (and you can attach pictures too). I think this is a big deal because we don't need to have them in our town to communicate with them. Also, I'm wondering if we'll be able to attach items / gifts with the letter too!
Well we always had have that ability to add presents to letters, so we should...

I don't really see what the big deal is seeing as we can already send messages to each other with the Wii Message Board.

I think this feature might be good for actually arranging times to visit other towns. With this and voice chat, communication is going to be a lot smoother in this Animal Crossing.

[quote="Shadow_]I think this feature might be good for actually arranging times to visit other towns. With this and voice chat, communication is going to be a lot smoother in this Animal Crossing.[/quote]Exactly.

Does the mic for voice chat come with the game, or do you buy it seperately? (I dunno if they announced this yet or not)

JJH0369 said:
[quote="Shadow_]I think this feature might be good for actually arranging times to visit other towns. With this and voice chat, communication is going to be a lot smoother in this Animal Crossing.
Exactly.

Does the mic for voice chat come with the game, or do you buy it seperately? (I dunno if they announced this yet or not)[/quote]Separate. $30

Yeah, that was really stupid how you couldn't do that in ACWW. I think this game will only have little changes such as this, but together they'll make the overall experience a better one.

I also like that they brought back hills, one of the things i miss most in acww.

JasonBurrows said:
Is there been a confirmed Transfer Items from AC:WW to AC: City Folk Method?
Well sorta, you can transfer your characters catalog from ACWW to ACCF.

Or at least thats my understanding...Probably will have to double check with someone else just to make sure.

The catalogue transfer is a big one. But no build-up? Hopefully there is some restriction to it.

Back