• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nat's dumb d00dly d00ds

IMG_3806.jpeg

IMG_3807.jpeg
wanted to give you guys a sneak peak at what im doing. i originally followed a tutorial to learn how to make a low poly house but after watching, i decided to make a building of my own. it isn't textured bc i don't know how to texture/uv unwrap yet also i made it look run down/abandoned (hence the boards on the windows) bc there was something wrong when i tried to use the boolean modifier on some of the windows, i had to improvise lol.

tutorial i originally followed:

traindraw.png

little thing i did <3

i actually started this last month but didn't finish until today because i took a small break. i took inspo from graffiti art + the sonic adventure artwork with the shadows + highlights.

Back