• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New AC for Rev Announced!

MATTB22890

Bells
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet, especilly on an Animal Crossing forum.

:p

Source: Cube-Europe.com

Article:

Nintendo announces Animal Crossing game for Revolution.

Nintendo Co, Ltd. General Manager Entertainment, Analysis & Development Division Takashi Tezuka and Manager/Producer Entertainment, Analysis & Development Division Katsuya Eguchi have revealed there's more Animal Crossing on the way.

When asked about there being a Revolution version of Animal Crossing, they replied;.

T. Tezuka: "Yes."

K. Eguchi: "We are trying to make it compatible with the DS version as well."

Unfortunately, no release date or further information about this game was given by the two gentlemen.

Can't wait!

Well considerign you were praticly the first to know in America... THANKS!!

Yay!

*wants rev. way more then before!*

I have no idea why I didn't see this coming. I knew it would happen, just not so soon. I didn't expect an Animal Crossing for Revolution until 2007, and not until late 2005/ early 2006 for the news about it.

ACR was said to be released closer to the release of the Revolution than with the current AC.

Back