• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Once you unlock the Dream Station...

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Switch
0035-3986-9990
Feedback
100% (92) +
If you don't like spoilers, don't read!
Okay for those of you that don't know, Nintendo released a FC on Shizue's twitter for one of the game-makers town. So once you unlock the Dream Station (or whatever it's called!) you can enter this code and go to the game-makers town and have fun! It's really cool, I saw a video of someone in it. I will post the code for those of you that want to adventure through the town when you unlock the building :)
Here it is: 0000-0100-0017
If anyone else wants to give out their dream code for their town, or finds any others we can all use, go ahead and post here :)

Do you keep any items from going to other peoples towns vie this method or do you lose them when you come back?

Do you keep any items from going to other peoples towns vie this method or do you lose them when you come back?

I was watching the stream (i can provide links to the videos if you like) and no you dont get to keep them :/ it would be way too easy to get things that way like fruit and items (since you're provided all tools upon arrival)

Isn't this available for a short amount of time?
I don't have AC:JO but i thought i would just say. :)

Isn't this available for a short amount of time?
I don't have AC:JO but i thought i would just say. :)

That I don't really know... I hope not!
Though it looks like there's many scenarios in the dream station where you can choose random towns to go to and what part of the year you want to visit them in, if that's right, there are so many choices!! But all of them were full of weeds and not really anything special... The one given by Nintendo was really cool though with stuff everywhere :)

Last edited:
How do you unlock it? I've already done like 5 town projects and nothing is progressing in my shopping area... a little while ago I talked to Shizue at the counter and she told me something to do (it made the ding noise) but i have no idea what it was... is this something that's preventing me form progressing?

How do you unlock it? I've already done like 5 town projects and nothing is progressing in my shopping area... a little while ago I talked to Shizue at the counter and she told me something to do (it made the ding noise) but i have no idea what it was... is this something that's preventing me form progressing?

Under 2 conditions:-
1) You have completed at least one project; and
2) At least 7 days for the first day you can do your mayoral duties (the day when you can start doing projects and changing the rule)

Then, shizue should prompt you about the Dream Emporium. I got it today, but I can't build it yet due to the harvest festival... Haha

I still dont understand... it's been a while since my first day as mayoral duties, and i already have like 5 projects... and nothing. not even the Shoe store or club 444

I still dont understand... it's been a while since my first day as mayoral duties, and i already have like 5 projects... and nothing. not even the Shoe store or club 444

to my knowledge club 444 opens up randomly (some people have gotten it on the first day and others after a few weeks on TT) and the shoe shank open up by spending X amount of money at Able's or Nooks

to my knowledge club 444 opens up randomly (some people have gotten it on the first day and others after a few weeks on TT) and the shoe shank open up by spending X amount of money at Able's or Nooks

hmmm. well i still think the dream station has something to do with whatever Shizue told me which i have no idea what it was...

Conditions it has been more than 7 days from the release and public works, it has completed one or more times to other public works.
Shizue approached to talk to you dozing enters the office.
Later added, "The House of dreaming" in public works. Bell 234 000.
Mr. Kampa Haniwa're in the station.
Players go to play in the form of a "dream" to a village somewhere, you can invite in the form of a "dream" to his village and sit in a chair and in bed. Friend Code is required.
Does not affect in any way to his village, the village went to play with the train moving at different (Fureko communication), so no matter what you dream events.
You can rent a set of tools like the island in the south and talk to Haniwa nightcap.
I just recovered waste because you can not bring back the gold stuff. Not because I do not also bring a station locker can also be used. (Maideza will bring except clothes)
I can also play a breach of manners that can not be Fureko communications and full of holes or to cut down as much or ax.
Dreaming to go to the village in Nintendo? "Recommend" → "I want to find."
My design will get people who live in the village and made ​​Seiichi speak to you are in a dream world.
(I got the design. That I can not be rewritten in a tailor but)
Difference between the dream world and the real world
Often say that about the dream as "a dream-like" is resident.
Inhabitants of the world of dreams, do absolutely anything to get angry. No notes may be put into a pit with a net stoush.
If the inhabitants of the village and he is suffered (settings that come with the inhabitants of his village and dreams?) To speak like acquaintance
Hall, R ? Pakazu I can not enter on a break.
I do not go to the mall level crossing is closed all the way.
I can not fundraising clay.
Not have to take a pay pier.
It was carried out in the world of dreams, I go back to the original, all back to reality.

>> http://ebiyokan.straw-berry.net/butsumori_3ds/?夢見の館

so I am guessing that you have to be playing for 7 days and then Shizu will randomly approach you when you enter the mayors office asking to build it?

hmmm. well i still think the dream station has something to do with whatever Shizue told me which i have no idea what it was...

Well, for [Dream Station], the 2 conditions i've written up there was directly taken from Nintendo official website, and it works for me. Hmm, do you have the screen cap of what Shizue told you? Perhaps show it to us so we can have a look...

As for other shops,
Club 444: I'm still unsure what triggers this, it could be totally random, like what Jake said.
Shoe Shank: It should come after you have spend at least 8,000 bells in Able Sisters AND at least 10 days from your first day.

Really? :eek: I'm sure Dr. Shrunk gave me a petition about it. I timed traveled about 6 days forward after this, and Club 444 was open. It may still open randomly though, who knows?
tumblr_mduscgMW7w1rgnnwmo1_400.png

Back