Blue Crescent Moon
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Fair Pinwheel
Purple Feather
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
White Feather
Hey, guys! Long time no see! (Assuming anyone here remembers me. Hahaha) I found my login info today after digging around for it, so I thought I'd stop in and consider becoming active again with the new game out and all.

I have been playing the heck out of Animal Crossing: New Horizons already and LOVING IT.

I also have been doing daily livestreams here, if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/user/Shiirahime

How have you folks all been? I hope you've all been well and are staying safe and healthy during these trying times. Thankfully, we have a deserted island to get away from and populate with cute animals. : )

You made my avatar like 5 years ago, still my phone background to this day. Welcome back, I also became active again just recently. I've been loving NH also.

Last edited:
Teddy345;bt17601 said:
You made my avatar like 5 years ago, still my phone background to this day. Welcome back, I also became active again just recently. I've been loving NH also.

Oh, wow! What a blast from the past! Hahaha. And I'm really flattered that you still have it/use it!

Thanks a lot. : ) I'm definitely having a great time with NH. It's soooo good!

Back