• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

I hope once I can play splatoon again that I’ll do much better on my new switch (even without my pro controller since I’ll probably have to play without it since it is coming from overseas) since my switch lite had bad drift that made it hard to move with my left joystick. I worry that my performance in last splat fest gave a very bad impression of me on the hosts as dumb as that is to worry 😔. I had a lot of fun but I can’t help but worry that I dragged the team down and that I wouldn’t be welcome in next splat fest if we’re all on the same team.

IMG_0878.jpeg

When this part of the website is like this, I get chills.

Reactions: Dim
I hope I get some of the Welcome Amiibos that I’m missing from the two packs I ordered 🤞. I want these ones especially #6 Hornsby, #38 Spike, #10 Sylvana, #29 Julia, #2 Hopkins.

After that, I’m hoping to eventually find the series 5 cards that I’m missing or at least Flick, CJ and Wisp’s cards.

Last edited:
If I ever get suspended from this forum, I would be mad, but at least I’ll acknowledge an error and promise not to repeat that behavior again (I do this with every warning, both formal and informal). In fact, part of the reason why I never got suspended or rarely got warned is because I’m very compliant with the rules and other staff instruction. But there’s another factor to consider: the site has a fair and reasonable moderation system. If you break the rules, they would fully explain what you did wrong and why that’s a problem. They also don’t discriminate against others based on who they are or what ideology they follow. And another thing, they aren’t as harsh as other traditional forums. I’ve never been part of a forum with a moderation system that is fairer and more reasonable than TBT’s.

If you fully explain the problem, give people chances, are consistent with applying the rules, and remain to be fair and not excessively harsh, then your members will have more respect for you and stay on your site, which will ultimately result in your site staying alive until the end of the internet age.

Back