Selling Planet Glow Wand (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how low I price my collectibles, they don’t seem to be attracting any buyers.

I’ll go ahead and leave the offers to you. However, I’m not going to accept anything less than 2,000 TBT for this planet wand. If you want it, but can’t afford it, I’m sorry. I’m also intetested in TBT Bells only. No collectible offer is going to cut it.

In the next many bumps, I’ll go ahead and post astronomical facts until the wand is sold.

Fact bump: The star VY Canis Majoris is so big that it makes the Sun look tiny. If you thought Texas is too big, the surface area is 15 trillion times the size of Texas. We can’t even imagine one light year.

Fact bump: The universe could be older than 13.7 billion years. I believe it was at least 31 billion years old by the minute Jesus was born.

Fact bump: The moon’s rotation and revolution cycles last 27.3 days, but the actual moon phases last 29.5 days.

Fact bump: The closest star to the Sun is visible at night in Australia and New Zealand, but not in the United States and Canada.

Best I can do is 400 bells.
I appreciate the offer and interest, but 400 TBT is not enough. The lowest I would accept is 2,000 TBT. However, I’m not against others buying collectibles for you or another buyer. But I did specify that I can’t do collectible trades, part or whole. Because if I trade it for another collectible, I would focus on selling that collectible, which would be just as hard.

Fact Bump: Black Holes are spherical shaped, not funnel-shaped like the models portray them. They are not like tornadoes.

Fact Bump: The bigger a star is, the shorter its life. The ones that become supernovas are red supergiants, and only last a couple million years, while the smaller stars (like the Sun) last billions of years.

Fact Bump: Back when Pluto was a planet, it was once the eighth planet in the Solar System, since part of its orbit is closer to the Sun than Neptune.

I’m running out of facts to bump with, so I’ll just stick to the old bumping method.

I decided to cancel the sale. While I want more TBT Bells (at least 10,000 TBT), I also would plan on having a planet wand. To avoid buying a new one in the future, I’ll have to keep it.

Now if any of you are nice enough to share your Bells with me without asking for anything in return, I would appreciate that. But I’m sure it’s possible to have all of my current collectibles, a planet wand, a flower wand, and over 10,000 TBT without scamming others.

Sorry for wasting another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back