• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Please Help!

Yoshi155

IT’S BEDTIME
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Mother's Day Carnation
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Shooting Star Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Yoshi Easter Egg
Today I was using my 3DS when it just crashed and there was just a black screen. I turned it off by holding down the power button but when I turned it back there was only the blue light and the screen stayed black. Usually when this happens I try a few things. I take out the battery and dust it off. I take out the battery or SD card and place it back in. I smack the 3DS but not that hard because people online say that works for them. None of those options worked. I tried charging it and turning it on, I turned it on while holding down L R A and up on the D pad, I turned it on with and without the SD card, basically anything that doesn’t involve disassembly. None of them worked. I really want a solution that doesn’t require visiting a repair shop or disassembling anything. I’ll also update on if anything happens. Please tell me if you know anything that can help. And by the way I did check online for solutions.

Back