Quinn's Quintessential Quilts - Community Voting

Which quilt pattern below is your favorite?

• Entry #1

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 49 18.0%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Entry #5

Votes: 26 9.6%
  • Entry #6

Votes: 32 11.8%
  • Entry #7

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Entry #8

Votes: 82 30.1%
  • Entry #9

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Entry #10

Votes: 29 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Vote for your favorite quilt design created in Quinn's Quintessential Quilts! The staff have narrowed down the list of entries by nominating ten that you can vote for. Your votes will determine the winners! Congratulations to our finalists and good luck!

Entry 1:

1aq.png

Entry 2:

2za.jpg

Entry 3:

3fi.jpg

Entry 4:

4mu.jpg

Entry 5:
5iz.png

Entry 6:

6ri.jpg

Entry 7:

7pr.jpeg

Entry 8:

8bl.png

Entry 9:

9me.png

Entry 10:

10ro.png

man, tbt events are always a huge reminder of just how ridiculously talented this community truly is — these entries are all *chefs kiss*, and i’m super happy that some of my faves made it! trying to choose between #7, #8 and #10 was terrible, but my vote ultimately went to #10 — the reindeer squeakoid owns my entire heart, and the colour palette is absolutely gorgeous! 🤩

everyone’s entries are stunning, though. <3

Okay wait, number 7 is stunning?? Oh I wouldn't have the patience to do that, that's so lovely 🥺💕

They are all amazing but I keep going back to number 7, I think it's so neat. o:

But all the little details in number 1 and 8 too... oh this is tricky 😭

This was seriously difficult but I finally got my vote in. All of them are great and there were 3 that were tied for my top spot. I finally had to just give in to my gut and pick one.

Loved all the little gyroids in 8 and the texture of the image looks like an actual piece of quilt.

Another really difficult one to choose from. I went with #3 simply because it coincides with Brewster being added to the game, and I like how it was done. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back