Save editting

Nuguns

Scott from Emberenc
Bells
Famous Mushroom
I made a new save edit for the first time and when I moved my town hall there was an invisible building left over where the stone ground was in a small part. Does anyone know what happened? Seems I can't get rid of it so I'm getting rid of that save file. Idk my original game cart save feels cooler. Always wanted to hack ACWW. All I wanted was to move town hall near gate and my house mid town but then my river was too big and in the way so I had to move that and I had to replace signs for villager houses. It looks totally different now... : /

I also have wiimfii available if anyone wants to to add each other let me know.

I have this exact same problem, no idea why but in WW and NL when I use the in-game save editor buildings don't fully go away, no idea why, but its happened to me too, I just didn't save and started back up

I have this exact same problem, no idea why but in WW and NL when I use the in-game save editor buildings don't fully go away, no idea why, but its happened to me too, I just didn't save and started back up
In-game?? You can do this on the go???????????

well i used a program from my sd card either way it must have been a similar method.

Oh well ill get used to my town layout :| its pretty good

Back