• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Getting Started Starting Fresh

Chief Ange

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi! I didn’t get too far in my previous save, but I decided to restart my island anyways. I just opened up Nooks Cranny again and got my first room expansion!

I’m not sure how dodo codes and trading works, so please fill me in!

I’m looking for apples, peaches, and pears! If there’s anything else you can spare, I’d be grateful!

In order to trade you first must have an active NSO subscription.

Opening your gates:
  1. Talk to Orville and click on " I want visitors"
  2. Then "Online play" if trading online.
  3. When trading with strangers, click "Invite via Dodo Code"
  4. Then "The more the merrier".
  5. Then "Yeah, invite anyone".
  6. A dodo code will be created. I suggest that you PM the user that you will be trading with.
  7. If you forgot the dodo code just talk to Orville and select "I forgot the Dodo Code".

After the trade is over, click on "Please close the gate".

Visiting someone:
  1. Talk to Orville and click on "I want to fly!"
  2. Then "I want to visit someone".
  3. Then "Online play".
  4. Then "Roger".
  5. If a dodo code from a stranger was given to you, click on "Search via Dodo Code".
  6. Orville will ask you to enter the Dodo code.
  7. The rest I'm saying off memory; but I think that he will mention the name of the island that you'll be visiting.
  8. Then he'll ask if you're ready to travel.
If there's no hiccups like the other user had their inventory open, were using the nookphone, or talking to a villager, then everything will go smoothly.

Once the trade is over, talk to Orville and hit the I want to leave option.

I have fruit that I can spare. Also some diys and recipes. I do have furniture that I have left out by the yellow house. They're mainly pink and cutesy; but feel free to take or catalog as many as you want.

Opening your gates:
  6. A dodo code will be created. I suggest that you PM the user that you will be trading with.
  7. If you forgot the dodo code just talk to Orville and select "I forgot the Dodo Code".

Visiting someone:
  3. Then "Online play".
  4. Then "Roger".
  5. If a dodo code from a stranger was given to you, click on "Search via Dodo Code".
  7. The rest I'm saying off memory; but I think that he will mention the name of the island that you'll be visiting.
If there's no hiccups like the other user had their inventory open, were using the nookphone, or talking to a villager, then everything will go smoothly.

I have fruit that I can spare. Also some diys and recipes. I do have furniture that I have left out by the yellow house. They're mainly pink and cutesy; but feel free to take or catalog as many as you want.
Thank you!

Opening your gates:

Visiting someone:
  3. Then "Online play".
  4. Then "Roger".

Hi! Thank you so much! I can trade anytime after 4PM CST today, I can PM the dodo code after I follow those steps :)

Thank you!

Hi! Thank you so much! I can trade anytime after 4PM CST today, I can PM the dodo code after I follow those steps :)
Ok, I'll log in around that time. If we do trade on your island do you want me to take the diy/recipes as well. As for the furniture, here's the list of items. Please select the ones you would like for me to take.

• evergreen ash
  • Cinnamonroll tray
  • froggy chair
  • boxy stool
  • recycled-paper bundle
  • Mom's plushie
  • giant vine
  • hanging shelves
  • espresso maker
  • small covered round table
  • cherry-blossom branches
  • Plain party-lights arch