• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

There is a collection of soggy food on the ground....

What would you eat from this selection of soggy food?

• Total voters
Surely tea is already soggy?
dump it on the ground to form a puddle, wait a few days and for people to step on it then sluuurrp it back up 😋

I went for the LSD because it’s the only one that would have any sort of pay out if it by some miracle worked. Maybe everything is soggy because it’s soaked in liquid LSD?

I hope you were giggling with delight as you typed out this poll.

rain flavoured soggy cereal sounds pretty good. whenever i'm in the mood for cereal i eat it soggy, so i would genuinely eat that after i scoop it up and put it into a bowl

also voted for sausages and the lasagne (the mushiness/slop would taste pretty good). would also vote for soggy cake and risotto (maybe not much difference to the texture normally?)

Call me a monster all you want.

I boil oatmeal until soggy. I use fruit juices instead of water too, and add milk.

It's like... it's like oat gelatin almost. It becomes one solid congealed mass.

Call me a monster all you want.

I boil oatmeal until soggy. I use fruit juices instead of water too, and add milk.

It's like... it's like oat gelatin almost. It becomes one solid congealed mass.
I am intrigued. I looked up oatmeal with fruit juice and there are actual recipes for it. What juices do you use? How did you discover this? Fruit juice and milk? I have many questions. :unsure:

A friend when I was a kid would make cream of wheat with blackberries. I tried making oatmeal like that and it worked.

I usually just use blackberries cause of how soft n' juicy they are. But adding raspberries, a splash of lemon, and blueberries takes it to another level.

i don't quite know how LSD can be soggy and why it has the most votes but at this point i'm afraid to ask.

There is absolutely nothing on that list that I wouldn't gag just seeing.

I won't eat any of it, but it does give me some ideas for a certain thread on this site... 👀

Back