• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Artwork Town Flag help

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
I suck at drawing so I was wondering if someone could create a flag for my town. It's name is Bangor. Maybe a tropical theme? Dunno, it's up to you.

I wanted to see what Bangor is. Apparently is a location in Florida. Seems like a good idea to go a tropical direction. I don't have anything made yet, but I could make a flag for you.

I wanted to see what Bangor is. Apparently is a location in Florida. Seems like a good idea to go a tropical direction. I don't have anything made yet, but I could make a flag for you.

Actually it's a small city in Maine. At least the Bangor I named my island after. ;)

Maybe a flag showing a forest and a lake with the name Bangor on it? Or it could be a tropical design. I'll leave it up to you. I can give you Nook Miles Tickets or Bells for your trouble.

Thank you for your help though. I wish I was talented like you to make my own but I can only draw stick people. Lol

Last edited:
I couldn't really find what the town is known for (looking for a symbol) other than a Paul Bunyan statue or Stephen King's house just based on Google images.

So I stuck with the forest lake and got this result.
EV_BgPVVAAAM_Hs

If you're not a fan, it's cool. :whistle:

I couldn't really find what the town is known for (looking for a symbol) other than a Paul Bunyan statue or Stephen King's house just based on Google images.

EV_BgPVVAAAM_Hs

Holy hell, that looks amazing!

EV_BgPVVAAAM_Hs

Looks EPIC!

EV_BgPVVAAAM_Hs

I love it! Could you post your creator id?

Back