• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying /Trading Final New Leaf Wishlist 🙏 🍃 Done for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm available now if you are, could I get multiple jelly fish lamps? I'm looking for 4
i’m about to go to sleep, but i’ll be available tomorrow! i could definitely get you four jellyfish lamps, but let me know if you need anything else. thank you and i’ll see you soon ^^

i’m about to go to sleep, but i’ll be available tomorrow! i could definitely get you four jellyfish lamps, but let me know if you need anything else. thank you and i’ll see you soon ^^
Heya I'm online and available now, let me know when you're ready. :)

alright!
i’m just going to set everything up rn, so i’ll be ready in the next 15/20 minutes :lemon:

Post automatically merged:

opening my gates now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back