• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I have a few things already that I’m happy about; I haven’t fallen asleep yet 😅.

I found a Splatoon 3 controller on Play-Asia and I got confirmation that their products are legit. I’ll be able to order it later when my mom gets home 🙂. Right now she’s watching one of my nieces.

I found a rerun nendoroid that I’ve wanted for a long time on play-asia too. I’m hoping I can get that since idk if it’ll have another rerun after this 🤞.

I was upset about finding out the controller I had ordered being fake, but I felt better after chatting with some friends about it. I really appreciated the kind replies and also the tips I got about buying controllers 🙂.

Spanky is playing right now in my room and she is making some cute adorable meowing sounds 🥰. Jewels on the other hand was keeping me awake by whining 😅 not too long ago. it keeps me awake since she usually knocks something off my shelves or tries to, to get my attention 😹.

I’m really grateful for all the hug reactions I’ve been getting since I found out my switch wasn’t charging. I got myself way too anxious and stressed over this; thanks so much everyone for your patience too. 🙂 I got my fingers crossed that the repair will go well.

That’s it for now. I might have more to post about later 🙂. I’m hoping I don’t get too nervous when I go drop my switch lite off at the repair shop.My dad is taking me and he doesn’t treat his anxiety (he claims he doesn’t have it or blames me and my mom for it) so he frequently has panic attacks and lashes out at me and my mom. And when I show my anxiety or have a panic attack, he flips out instead of being supportive. so i’m anxious about how he’ll be. i normally would wait for my mom to take me on a different day, but with the tbtwc coming up, I want it fixed and back asap so I don’t miss a lot. I’m really looking forward to it. :D

I hope everyone has a great day! ☺️

Been trying to cram for an midsem exam etc so today hasn't been the best, but as always, there was still plenty good to be found:

- Got a better night's sleep last night!

- Last night, I was able to ask something of a close friend. I knew it would be fine logically, and it wasn't even a big deal, but I'm not great at taking care of myself, and always do stuff for others at my own expense, so I was happy I was able to make that step.

- Saw my dad, and had some leftover cake, which was nice.

- Was able to play some genshin this evening, and managed to get five wishes today without having to spend too much time out of studying! I spent half of my funds, so resaving up for Furina, who's my favourite character, only about 30 until I'm guaranteed!

- Had my nanna over for dinner and had a nice chat with her 💚

Additional happy stuff:

• I had my frappuccino and it was delicious!
  • I played Kingdom Hearts with my boyfriend. Well, we played separately but while over facetime, and it was fun :) We're on the first game right now. It's my first time playing any of them. He's played all of them several times
  • Gonna watch more of the Chucky horror series tonight

Today's been another great day! 😁

- I got some much needed sleep and basically finished everything work-wise for the week, so I'll be taking on some additional responsibility soon! 💤 📊

- I tried playing Demon Slayer Sweep The Board! for the first time and it was a lot of fun, even though I lost badly LMAO! At least now I know how to play it though. I can't wait until @/Mimi Cheems and I play it together online, it's going to be sooooo much fun. 🎮

- The weather has been great again today! ☀️

- The Dallas Stars have a chance to knock the Colorado Avalanche out of the playoffs tonight with a win, but even if they lose they get two more cracks at it! 🥳

Some more things that made me happy:

My switch lite is now in the repair shop; the guy tried plugging in a charger right away and confirmed that it probably is a port issue. I’m happy I was able to tell him about the issue by myself; my dad decided to sit in the car. I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders; I’m trying to stay positive and not worry about it for now.

I wasn’t trying to take a nap but I did finally get some sleep. I still feel completely zapped since coming back from the repair shop but I’m feeling a little better now I got some sleep and just ate something.

My mom just got home from my sister’s. She said she’s proud of me for being able to talk to the person at the repair shop by myself 🙂. Normally I need my mom with me when I talk to people or to do the talking since I get too nervous.

I got the okay to order the controller, Nendoroid and the Welcome Amiibo cards that I found 🥳. Fingers crossed I have no problems for this order 🤞. I was told their controllers are legit, otherwise I’d have settled for a regular Nintendo pro controller for now.

Here is the Nendoroid:
1715818665783.jpeg
(picture not mine; found from google search)

This will be my first Nendoroid :D.

I unlocked the third campsite area in Cozy Grove!! And not a moment too soon because my main and beach campsites have been looking a liiiittle cramped lol 😭 Eventually I’ll want to link it up to one of my other camps so it’ll stay permanently lit, but for now I’ve got it linked to three bears’ areas, so as long as at least one of them is lit up, assuming I linked my lamps up correctly, I should be set! I moved all my flowerpots out there (along with my flowerpot-loving spirit pets), and set them up into neat rows for much easier harvesting! I did the same thing with my flowering bushes (and the spirit pets who love them) and I actually got all of the bushes to maximum happiness??? I never thought it would happen askjdfkldj

My parents and I watched Grian’s new Hermitcraft episode this evening, and it was a lot of fun! I love the snailocopter so much aaaaaaa

I'm a huge fan of Total Drama and had to get stickers for two of my favorite characters. These are just their head shot icons, but I prefer them that way since it's a cleaner look. I have MK and Wayne. MK is my comfort character and Wayne is one of the two hockey players on the show. He tries to relate the most random things to hockey and it's hilarious. As a hockey fan myself, it would be a crime for me not to have him.
IMG_5523.jpeg
I spent time with the cutest puppy at work today, unfortunately not in the best circumstances. The owner left him in their car with the windows down. The puppy fell out of the vehicle seeming very dehydrated and wandered over to the restaurant. The owner came back over two hours later looking for the dog and we told her he was at the police station. The dog was injured as a result of falling out of the vehicle, likely in search of water. I took a picture, but trigger warning that he is injured. I'm happy he's okay!
IMG_5517.jpeg
I have two days off to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and start this anime I've been meaning to watch. I also get paid tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that bank deposit, lmao.

Last edited:
I took a much needed break from work today and got to sleep in. Then, I spent most of the day with my husband celebrating his birthday. We went out to dinner at his favorite restaurant and then picked up dessert at a new place that sells mochi doughnuts and boba tea. It was my first time trying both.

I really enjoyed the mochi doughnut. I got three different kinds and ate the churro flavor tonight. I still have a strawberry and a matcha flavored one for later. I tried the matcha boba tea because I know I love matcha. The tea itself was really delicious, but I'm not crazy about the tapioca pearls. At least now I know.

The Stars weren't able to close out the Avalanche quite yet, but that's okay because they've got two more games to do so. HOWEVER, @Foreverfox the Dallas MAVERICKS defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder in OKC 104-92 and took a commanding 3-2 series lead!! Because of this, both the Stars and Mavs have a chance to both be in the Western Conference Finals of their respective sports this year!!! 🤩 🏀 🔥

Also, I had a TON of fun playing Demon Slayer Sweep The Board! with @Mimi Cheems !!! Mimi ended up winning, but I'm glad I got second place. We slayed (literally). We're planning on getting some more of our friends to join so we can do 4-player without having to have CPUs next time! ⚔️

TcKw9ba.jpg

Back