• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What did you dream about?

Uhhh…

Okay, so I was washing dishes and I saw outside that there was this tall guy wearing roller skates skating around are backyard. From where I was, it looked like he had four arms but I didn’t pay attention. Then I accidentally made eye contact with him, so I tried to look back at the dishes and pretend I wasn’t looking at him. But then he ran up the stairs to our patio and shoved one of his hands through our back door. From here, I could see that he did actually have four arms (Lord Garmadon looking ass), and the top two were about half the size of normal arms, but the bottom two were twice as long. Anyway, then he just opened the door and started chasing me. I ran into the living room and told my parents, who didn’t seem fazed at all, but my dad grabbed one of his top arms and told me to grab his legs. So I did and dragged him outside. Suddenly it turned into New Super Mario Bros DS, and I was in the World 1 map (even in my dreams I can’t escape from Mario 😭) and I decided to take him to World 8 and throw him in an underground stage, because that’s as far away from World 1 as you can get. But when I went to World 8, he wasn’t there, so I went to World 1 but it took me to World 2 instead. When I pressed again, it just exited me off the game (even though this is supposed to be real life????) and then I went back on my file. But it turns out I hadn’t saved recently, and it was actually February and now it just doesn’t even make sense anymore. How do I exit off a file of real life??? But that tall guy with four arms wearing roller skates was genuinely scary.

All I remember was that my phone case (cracked from me dropping my phone a lot) became completely destroyed and I had to look all over for a replacement.

So, I just casually had a bucket full of severed hands in my room… and I had an acquaintance or something over and she was just casually checking them out???

I had yet another (this is a reocurring theme) nightmare where I was in high school and didn’t have my gym clothes. I had completely lost them. Then the class was wearing spacesuits that looked like that of Sandy Cheeks. I was like oh, crap! I need one of those too? And I may have also been living with my Granny or something and had a rack of clothes and an Angel Blue shirt.

I dreamt I was watching a recently discovered lost episode of Yu Yu Hakusho where Hiei was in some hospital bed recovering and this female demon dressed as a nurse tried to eat him but was brutally killed when spikes suddenly came out of his body. He had known that he would be a target for evil demons and so he made a decoy body made out of protein shakes and k instant ramen noodles somehow and set a trap while he recovered secretly hidden underneath the bed. It was really weird and he referred to his body as being “spicy shrimp.”

Back