• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying ❤️Wishlist items❤️ ( Fueki set, 24-hour-shop ABD, lotus pond, etc)

I'll also deliver the items that you asked for in my giveaway thread. But please, can you tell me which is your town? ;)

I had a great time today! I wish I could play like this again next time🥰 I wish I could speak English well, but I'm not good enough. anyways, Thank u❤

I had a great time with you too <3 lets play again soon ! 🥰 and your english is fineee😆

I'll also deliver the items that you asked for in my giveaway thread. But please, can you tell me which is your town? ;)

Thank you so much🥺 I think it will be hard to recognize because the village is named in Korean, but it's Sunset(선셋) Village!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much🥺 I think it will be hard to recognize because the village is named in Korean, but it's Sunset(선셋) Village!
And its open!!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for today! I wanted to give you what you need, but I'm sorry I couldn't😭 Thank you so much again❤️

Last edited:
Back