Absolutely frustrating

Cardiac75

Bells
So my switch was stolen on vacation so I had to get a new one. I guess my AC wasn’t linked so I can’t get my island back per Nintendo CS. So much time and bells etc lost. Blah

I'm really sorry to hear that your Switch got stolen and you lost your AC:NH data, I can only imagine how you feel right now. :(

If you started a new island, I can give you some items for free (IGB, NMTs, DIYs, materials, etc.) if you'd like!

I'm really sorry to hear that your Switch got stolen and you lost your AC:NH data, I can only imagine how you feel right now. :(

If you started a new island, I can give you some items for free (IGB, NMTs, DIYs, materials, etc.) if you'd like!
That would be great. Yea I’m irritated at the whole situation

Let me restart a game and I’ll leave my island code here and friend code

So my switch was stolen on vacation so I had to get a new one. I guess my AC wasn’t linked so I can’t get my island back per Nintendo CS. So much time and bells etc lost. Blah
Ooh that sucks on so many levels! I just don’t understand people who feel the need to steal other people’s things. Grrrrr. My son had hsi gameboy stolen when he was younger. Left it just for a second on a table in hotel and yep, gone!
I would love to help you out. Once you get your island going and know what you want to accomplish first let me know and I will try and help you out.

Damn, that sucks. I’ve been considering taking my Switch or 3ds with me on an upcoming trip; but I won’t anymore.

I was gathering items for a dark citycore giveaway. If this aesthetic is up your alley, would you like them instead?

Damn, that sucks. I’ve been considering taking my Switch or 3ds with me on an upcoming trip; but I won’t anymore.

I was gathering items for a dark citycore giveaway. If this aesthetic is up your alley, would you like them instead?
That sounds interesting. I’d love them if you don’t want them

That sounds interesting. I’d love them if you don’t want them
Ok, give me 20 min please. I’ll take the items from my second player’s. It should be about 3-4 trips of items.

Back