• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC 3DS wii rumor?

It sounds like those annoying chain mails.

"Send this to three friends or i'ma keel u"

Can't always trust everything you hear on the internet.

It sounds like those annoying chain mails.

"Send this to three friends or i'ma keel u"

Can't always trust everything you hear on the internet.

reminds me of this

funny-picture-1368700516.jpg

Never going to happen. For one, Nintendo almost always makes their games with one and only one system in mind, and has always done so with Animal Crossing. Animal Crossing 3DS is built for the 3DS, not Wii. Also, petitions/mass e-mails don't work with Nintendo. Don't believe everything you read, especially from YouTube comments.

Last edited:
E-mail's or mass petitions never work.

Also, Nintendo's new home console comes out early next year, I see an Animal Crossing for the next console happening soon, rather than for the Wii.

They could port this game over to the Wii HD kinda like they turned Wild World into City Folk, but thats the only thing I see happening :/

It's unlikely...Nintendo would have to make another version of the Wii in order to support AC 3D for it. And with the 3DS already out, I doubt that's going to happen. If they actually were to, it probably wouldn't get that many buyers.

I highly doubt this.

Firstly, the Wii 2 is being revealed shortly, so less games for the Wii will be made over time. Secondly, Animal Crossing 3DS (FOR the 3DS) hasn't even got an official release date yet. It hasn't even got past a minute long gameplay video.

Back