• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Trading ALL FOUND - Trading DIYs I Have or NMT For DIYs I Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can trade you 15 DIYs :)

What i want:
Apple Dress, Apple Pie x 2, Apple Tart recipe, Bamboo Partition, Dark Rose Wreath, Glowing-Moss Wreath, Gold-Nugget Mining Car, Golden Decorative Plate, Golden Dharma, Iron Worktable, Rope-Net Flooring, Ruined Arch, Ruined Broken Pillar, Wooden Box diy,

What I can give
French Fries, Glowing-Moss Forest Wall, Golden Gear Apparatus, Golden Urn, Hanging Glowing Moss, Mini Golden Dharma, Mixed-Fruits Tart, Mushroom Salad, Nice Branch, Pear Jelly, Pear Tart, Pretzels, Project Table, Pumpkin Soup, Salad-Stuffed Tomato

I can trade you 15 DIYs :)

What i want:
Apple Dress, Apple Pie x 2, Apple Tart recipe, Bamboo Partition, Dark Rose Wreath, Glowing-Moss Wreath, Gold-Nugget Mining Car, Golden Decorative Plate, Golden Dharma, Iron Worktable, Rope-Net Flooring, Ruined Arch, Ruined Broken Pillar, Wooden Box diy,

What I can give
French Fries, Glowing-Moss Forest Wall, Golden Gear Apparatus, Golden Urn, Hanging Glowing Moss, Mini Golden Dharma, Mixed-Fruits Tart, Mushroom Salad, Nice Branch, Pear Jelly, Pear Tart, Pretzels, Project Table, Pumpkin Soup, Salad-Stuffed Tomato
Hi! I'd love to trade with you! Currently, the Dark Rose Wreath & Iron Worktable are reserved for another trade. I also no longer have the Rope-Net Flooring or Ruined Broken Pillar as I just traded them. I did just add a few new DIYs to the list of ones I have and I'm always adding more as I get them. Are there 4 other DIYs you'd like or would you rather just trade for the remaining 11? Thank you so much!

Hi! I'd love to trade with you! Currently, the Dark Rose Wreath & Iron Worktable are reserved for another trade. I also no longer have the Rope-Net Flooring or Ruined Broken Pillar as I just traded them. I did just add a few new DIYs to the list of ones I have and I'm always adding more as I get them. Are there 4 other DIYs you'd like or would you rather just trade for the remaining 11? Thank you so much!
i am currently trading with someone else. I'll probably be done in 10 min. i'll let you then :)

Ok just checked the list! Can I trade the following diy?
Festive Wrapping Paper
Full Body Glowing-Moss Suit
Glowing-Moss Wreath
Vine Ladder Set-Up Kit
+the ones from before Apple Dress, Apple Pie x 2, Apple Tart recipe, Bamboo Partition, Glowing-Moss Wreath, Gold-Nugget Mining Car, Golden Decorative Plate, Golden Dharma, Ruined Arch, Wooden Box diy

I am currently checking i still have the diys i said i can trade too lol

Ok just checked the list! Can I trade the following diy?
Festive Wrapping Paper
Full Body Glowing-Moss Suit
Glowing-Moss Wreath
Vine Ladder Set-Up Kit
+the ones from before Apple Dress, Apple Pie x 2, Apple Tart recipe, Bamboo Partition, Glowing-Moss Wreath, Gold-Nugget Mining Car, Golden Decorative Plate, Golden Dharma, Ruined Arch, Wooden Box diy

I am currently checking i still have the diys i said i can trade too lol
I'd be happy to trade for the 4 others as well as the original ones. I only have one Glowing-Moss Wreath DIY though. You have it listed in both the original list and the new list of 4. I'll be glad to trade the one I have. I just don't have two available. Is there another DIY you'd like?

oh haha that's funny that i did that. nope its ok because i just realized i don't have the mushroom salad anymore. so that should work perfectly! are you ready for trade?

oh haha that's funny that i did that. nope its ok because i just realized i don't have the mushroom salad anymore. so that should work perfectly! are you ready for trade?
I've done the same thing myself. lol! Yes, I'm ready to trade. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back