• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Anime/Video Game Crushes

Fantastic taste! :D I like Chikage too! It has been a long time since I watched it but he caught my eye too :D. Adaman is so cool ☺️. I love Hiyori too! 🤩 She’s my favorite female character in One Piece :D. I
Thank you! ;v; And same! The anime DVDs/Blu-Rays are so hard (and expensive akjfklsddj) to track down aaaa. I think the light novels are a lot easier to get ahold of, so I def recommend those if you're interested!

no bc something is wrong with me i only like mean characters. like MEAN. LIKE???? WHO LIKES THIS GUY??? ME. I GUESS. WHAT THE HELL.
f9536e23b78851fd3e40dca3caeb36f0.jpg

AND THEN???? THIS DUDE??? UGH

59128be82b211485f7274e1ca1b52bb0.jpg

i want to chew on the both of them very lovingly. i can fix them i can fix them i can fix them i can fix them i can fix them i can fix them

^ You have insanely good taste, meanwhile I like “I don’t wanna fix them, their brokenness is beautiful” LOL fantasy is a helluva drug

Astarion helps me sleep a bit lately ngl

Himeno from CSM is the epitome of “unhealthy vices but pure heart” and my main girlcrush

there are.... a lot more that i like but here's some of them :'D

sephiroth (ffvii)
final-fantasy-final-fantasy-vii.gif
zack (ffvii)
zack-fair.gif
reno (ffvii)
537f6a82d04030369f62d1d6ada188bd.gif
emet-selch (ffxiv)
e.gif
hythlodaeus (ffxiv)
h.gif
mammon (obey me)
213ddbf48a0eb091ef5ebdd506f43dd21409cab5.gifv
yuri (fe3h)
by_hephsin_latte_df9lbxx-pre.jpg
scaramouche (genshin impact)
scaramouche-genshin-impact.gif
diluc (genshin impact)
diluc-genshin-impact-genshin-impact.gif
caswyn (mabinogi)
G20_Caswyn_Decal.png
Caswyn_%28Armor%29.png
doug (rune factory 4)
R.84f8f5f9098a8248dd35bc8cef565ee8

i feel like most of the characters i like aren't great people, like the nicest person on this list might be zack or doug lol

^ You have insanely good taste, meanwhile I like “I don’t wanna fix them, their brokenness is beautiful” LOL fantasy is a helluva drug
im very much of the "i could fix them" and also the "they don't need fixing they're perfect" crowd. and a secret third option, "theyre so ****ed up that there's nothing else i can do but join them"
Post automatically merged:

there are.... a lot more that i like but here's some of them :'D
am not a final fantasy gworlie but sephiroth is soooo hmmgnhnhgmhgmnmgh

ummmmm… mercedes
IMG_5115.jpeg

IMG_5118.jpeg
i don’t understand. i didn’t care for her before the timeskip at all, but afterwards… she had a glowup okay. such a nice personality as well.

also her brother?? do good looks run in the family? he’s also like half good boy half insane and i just like insane men ughh
IMG_5117.jpeg

actually maybe i just like insane blondes. lusamine rika (mystic messenger) yoosung bad ending volo henry (fe)… no way that’s a coincidence. prolly gonna end up liking nil (fe) eventually too tbh [already kind of does].

anyways here are some more random ones

IMG_5121.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

IMG_5125.jpeg

the best shots of her always have shulk in them. smh

IMG_6125.png

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_4248.png

IMG_6126.jpeg

engage knows how to do men what can i say
i cant find any pictures but zelkov looks so good engaged with lucina and byleth bye

IMG_6128.png

IMG_6127.png

IMG_6130.png

before you accuse me of liking short hair… maybe

this got really long oops, i will keep the rest for another day o7

Last edited:
Okay, this post will show my age and dumbness but who cares.
I think I had a crush on Ash from Pokemon when the anime first came out when I was 12 but i'm not entirely sure.
When I was 18, I had a HARD crush on Knuckles the Echidna. This was the time the Gamecube had Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and I was devoted.
I might've had a crush on Falkner from Pokemon Gold and Silver at 20-something but it was very short lived.
I think I took a break from fictional characters for a while until I was *thinks* 33 or 34? I thought I was on the LGBT spectrurm for a bit so I had a crush on Courteny from Team Magma (from Pokemon Omega Ruby) and Winnona the sixth gym leader (also from Pokemon Omega Ruby)
Also in my early 30's, I had a crush on a couple of Story of Seasons characters cause I went through a SoS phase. There was Rick from Friends from Mineral Town. Cam from Tale of Two Towns, and I think the other was Sabrina from *too lazy to look up the game*
At 35 perhaps, I had a sudden re-interest in the Sonic series so Silver the Hedgehog was my crush for a very short time.
Now at 37.....no one.
And i'm happy to get out of my "fictional crushes phase"

I have had quite a few anime crushes throughout the years.. however Ash Ketchum remains my first, and my number one. Yes, I know he is a kid, but when I first crushed on him, I was like 8, so I was also a kid lol I also liked Gary Oak at that time and shipped the two of them together ❤️

I then went on to obsess over Edward Elric, as I am sure no one can blame me for...

I then went on to L and Light ... and also shipped them together...

Sasuke will always be bae...

With Pokemon, I moved on from Ash and began my love for N...

And last but certainly not least, the iconic Tuxedo Mask... my mom loves him too LOL!!

So, I definitely had a crush on Ed Elrick, but I also had a crush on Envy. At the time I was closeted, and I was so scared to admit to my friends that I had a crush on them because I thought they would “ummmm…he looks like a girl :confused:

Also, my wife Vi from League of Legends of course.

Also also, I can’t remember for sure, but I think I had a crush on Inyuasha and I definitely had a crush on Knuckles.

There are still plenty of characters I haven’t mentioned yet.

Megius from Last Cloudia. I seem to like guys with mysterious pasts a lot 😅
IMG_5368.png

Marco
IMG_7043.jpeg

One of the coolest characters in One Piece ☺️.

Luffy’s dad seems pretty cool too. 🙂 I’m hoping to find out more about him sooner or later ☺️.
IMG_7044.jpeg

Raven from GG is my husband still but omg…happy chaos…him…

D8F7C91C-3377-4DBE-8BB8-A2248064D574.png

Honestly so many of my fictional crushes are “I don’t want to fix them”. If you know you know. Anyway for him hilarious absurdist short king goblin / funposter incarnate and that voice acting 👌 👌

This kinda stuff makes me LOSE MY MIND in voice chats when people are entertaining me. Mostly (deservedly) my bestie. I really do hyperfixate when I find characters I love so much

My Guilty Gear boys have an extra special place in my heart tho because of how much those games mean to me. Really helps me find myself

@Kitsuragi I’m so late but the secret third option is exactly why I don’t want to fix them : )

I actually like Bolson and in BotW, I like to taunt him by making Link stand shirtless in front of him and then have Link just stand there and stare at him as he sleeps at night.

I was thinking about some additions I would make to this thread not too long ago, so it's nice to see it pop up again.

1713753787915.png

1713754058312.png

i used to really like troy from borderlands 3 when i hit that game up a few years ago

no one recently though! when touchstarved releases, probably everyone from there

Ehehehe... It's obvious, isn't it? He's pretty much everywhere. On my posts, on my icon, on my signature, even my user title! It's the one and only Kieran!

Wowzers. it may not seem like it at first but for the longest time I haven't been able to admit it. And now, after seeing this thread, I can say with full confidence that Kieran is my tutti-frutti precious lil' jelly bean and I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!!! <3

It's been that way ever since I beat the DLC story. For a while I didn't really think a lot about him. When they first announced the DLC over a year ago and the main characters were revealed, I saw him and his brief description and I simply was like, "Oh, he looks interesting." No, really, that was it. And it stayed that way for a while until...
I will be using first-person pronouns to refer to the player character because I am them.

The moment I began The Teal Mask, I knew Kieran was going to be an interesting character. From the start he took an immediate liking to me! Well, because I don’t come from Kitakami and I defeated his sister Carmine in front of him. And then I defeated him too. Wowzers!

My favorite part in The Teal Mask is when we got to visit the first two signboards, because that is where Kieran begins to shine! His dialogue during this point serves as exposition for the rest of the story to come, and oh my goodness, I didn't even realize how adorable it was! If someone I had only been friends with for a few hours suddenly asked me if I’d like a sandwich, I would’ve said, “Yes, oh yes, please!!” okay, there’s probably going to be risks, but this is a video game, silly! It’s too bad we don’t get to the picnic…how come my ride had to interrupt our one-on-one time over a single mention of a sandwich?

But this is only the first signboard, and we’re just getting started. Once we got to Kitakami Hall for the second one, I found myself relating to him. He’s the only one in his hometown who takes a shining to the ogre, who was mentioned in a local folktale and was alleged to have terrorized the townspeople long ago. It’s not mentioned directly in the game, but it seems like people made fun of him for it and Carmine had to protect him every time. Now Kieran has this big dream he’s trying to pursue: if he could get stronger than he is currently, then he could be independent, reliable, and maybe even befriend the ogre. The feeling of being an outcast and wanting to be heard is something I felt connected to; I’ve felt (and still feel) out of place compared to everyone else in school, and, of course, I didn’t like it. Bullying does not happen to me a lot but I still had a fear of the consequences for speaking out. Because of this, hearing his story made me see a major part of myself in him.

And let’s not forget about the Dreaded Den! The developers put in this dialogue option where you can compliment Kieran and I know it doesn’t add a lot to the story but it’s still cute in and of itself. Kieran truly is a sweet kid…he just doesn’t wanna admit it.

I can also remember several more moments where Kieran is being a heartthrob… I told his grandpa that he and I were friends and then—I’m pretty sure it happened—he was blushing. Then he kindly offered his mask to me because there was only two available! I didn’t get to wear it though. Lastly, on the Festival of Masks, he bought two candy apples just for us… <3

I wish Kieran did more cute things like this but unfortunately the story made him... Well, first off, I had to lie to him about me seeing the ogre in person. I know Carmine had good intentions when she made me do it and all but looking back, it was a jerk-ish move. Aren’t friends supposed to be honest? Things went further downhill on the last signboard. He was sad at first, and he felt more glum after I defeated him for the third time in battle. Something was off about him.

And then things took a turn for the worse. I'll just skim through it all because I feel bad thinking about Kieran believing I was bullying him when I didn't do any actual bullying, his envy towards the ogre (actually Ogerpon)'s attachment to me, and me defeating him (again!) in a battle intended to decide who will catch Ogerpon.

After Part 1 was finished, I couldn't wait for The Indigo Disk, and I had several questions about it. But one in particular was at the forefront of it all: how had Kieran changed?

Once Part 2 came I got my answer: he went edgy. Actually, I've seen a lot of people call his character during The Indigo Disk "edgy". And honestly, I liked him all the same. Especially his new hairstyle! Woah, I wonder how I can pull that off… I also enjoyed his “don’t mess with me” attitude, but only to a certain extent; he did intimidate a BB League member, after all… Plus, it was my fault he became that way, and I felt sorry for him.

Kieran is also no joke when it comes to battling and he makes Nemona (another Champion) seem like a piece of cake. There were several moments where he almost wiped out my team and I had to rely on max revives and full restores to keep on going. I know there are harder trainers out there; I have heard stories about people losing multiple times trying to defeat Cynthia in the Gen 4 games. But Kieran was especially memorable. Why? Keep reading…

For me, the most memorable part of The Indigo Disk was the climactic trip to the Area Zero Underdepths. And it was mainly because of Kieran. He only joined us so he could get his hands on the Hidden Treasure (Terapagos) and win against me. And then…for the umpteenth time…I defeated him. And *ahem* his Terapagos. And…a lot happened. He tried to give that gemstone turtle the Terastal treatment, but then it went haywire and it broke the Master Ball that he captured it with. And now I have to weaken it.

Poor kid! He had been mentally hitting himself for unknowingly causing chaos. I actually felt bad for him again and wished he could help me out…. Thankfully, he did. And that wasn’t all! He even let me catch Terapagos for myself.

So why all that anger and envy? It was because he admires me… I found that flattering! Being edgy wasn’t the best way to show your admiration for someone though… but I’ll take it. Besides, we already started from zero and became friends again. And he’s still my tutti-frutti precious lil’ jelly bean!

Finally, there was Mochi Mayhem. And throughout the epilogue I had an egotistical thought that it was made especially for me! Why!? Everyone in Kitakami was being posessed and mochi-obsessed (wowzers, that rhymed!) and the only people intact who had to save them were me and ✨Kieran!✨ I also like how friendly he was towards my friends from Paldea and how he managed to be a good sport (with some support) after losing to Nemona. (I was rooting for Kieran and TBH I was disappointed when he lost. Ah well...)

Oh, and I can't forget about that trade we did! I got an Applin from him and it's one my most prized Pokémon ever. I'm gonna be using it on my team when the next game comes out!

And that, my friends, is why I love Kieran, why I won’t shut up about him, why he’s my favorite antagonist-turned-protagonist, and why I find myself typing out “wowzers” more often. wowzers, i’ve never typed out this much before…

I also used to have a bit of a crush on PaRappa when I was hugely into his games, but it didn't last as long because he's in love with Sunny Funny.

off the top of my head—

video game crushes are definitely Cloud Strife and Tidus! final fantasy creators definitely know what they are doing, they have some of the hottest protagonist (& characters in general)
cloud_bmp_jpgcopy.0.jpg

Final-Fantasy-X-Tidus-Cover.jpg

also her, Rikku
240px-FFX_Rikku.jpg

tuxedo mask was definitely my first anime crush ever but then I started getting into anime a lot more and the list just grew and grew...
tuxedo mask
artworks-000104248177-7jh0qe-t500x500.jpg

Vash the Stampede
220px-VashtheStampede.png

Yusuke Urameshi
they also did a really good job on the casting for him in the live action <3
Takumi-Kitamura-Yusuke-Urameshi-Yu-Yu-Hakusho-1024x640-1.jpg

Kenshin and Sanosuke
RK_BLOG_1280x720-Mash-Kyrielight-1024x576.jpg

F-M87zvXIAAPKXN

that's it for now, lol.

Last edited: