• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Are there any bugs you still need to catch for your encyclopedia?

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Ha-Cha!
Bells
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Sweet Heart Balloon
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Moon Bunny
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Pink Love Potion
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Bee Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Are there any bugs you still need to catch in New Leaf? If not, what was the last bug you caught to fully complete your encyclopedia?

Ohoho, a lot of things, that goes to fish and sea creatures as well. I was evidently too lazy to complete them. Even if I time travelled, would I complete them now before the Farewell to New Leaf event is over? No, but I probably would before April 8th.

Back