• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Mermaid Screens are the hot item on my island today, selling at 46,600 bells per screen. So if you have those giant clams, sand dollars and pearls tucked away in your storage, now is a good time to craft those screens. I'm willing to invite you to sell them here for 5000 bells per sale (I need the money lol).

Anyone have a few old tires, boots, and cans? I'm looking for about five or six of each, but I can buy more or less depending on what you've got. I'd prefer to pay in tbt, but I can offer nmt as well.
Post automatically merged:

Mermaid Screens are the hot item on my island today, selling at 46,600 bells per screen. So if you have those giant clams, sand dollars and pearls tucked away in your storage, now is a good time to craft those screens. I'm willing to invite you to sell them here for 5000 bells per sale (I need the money lol).

How many Bells are you looking for atm?

Anyone have a few old tires, boots, and cans? I'm looking for about five or six of each, but I can buy more or less depending on what you've got. I'd prefer to pay in tbt, but I can offer nmt as well.
I've got tons of them. I can give you 10 of each for 1 tbt. Feel free to PM me.

How many Bells are you looking for atm?
This offer's expired (on the day itself, Sep 18), unfortunately. lol Sorry.

Last edited:
I've got tons of them. I can give you 10 of each for 1 tbt. Feel free to PM me.

Awesome, thank you. So that'd be 3 tbt?

This offer's expired (on the day itself, Sep 18), unfortunately. lol Sorry.

No worries. I was actually just asking because I was going to offer to drop off Bells for nothing in return. lol I have plenty.

LF.... a LOT of rocks (I'm talking several hundred maybe even upwards to 1k).
Can offer Iron (I have about 10 stacks), Softwood (25 stacks), or NMT (A lot lol). Feel free to hmu with your price ^^

LF.... a LOT of rocks (I'm talking several hundred maybe even upwards to 1k).
Can offer Iron (I have about 10 stacks), Softwood (25 stacks), or NMT (A lot lol). Feel free to hmu with your price ^^
Got those rocks for ya; I could give them (12 stacks, maybe more) to you for a few iron. Just offer whatever you like. lol

@OriusPrime
I am in need of the following DIY's if you could help me, please:

cherry blossom umbrella DIY
leaf umbrella DIY
maple-leaf umbrella DIY
stop-block DIY

I can pay in BTB, IGB, practically any crafting materials, you name it!

@OriusPrime
I am in need of the following DIY's if you could help me, please:

cherry blossom umbrella DIY
leaf umbrella DIY
maple-leaf umbrella DIY
stop-block DIY

I can pay in BTB, IGB, practically any crafting materials, you name it!
Aight, I could search them for you for 2 tbt. Just gimme a sec; will message you when it's ready.

Sweet, standing ready at the airport! I'd like to pick up if that's okay with you!
That's cool. It might take a while though, since I'm handling another trade right now. Do you mind coming back in about 30 mins or so? If the person I'm waiting for hasn't responded yet, I'll get to you. :)

That's cool. It might take a while though, since I'm handling another trade right now. Do you mind coming back in about 30 mins or so? If the person I'm waiting for hasn't responded yet, I'll get to you. :)

Sure, no wuckas! I will keep checking back!

I’m looking for the three new halloween diys. Will pay tbt or bells if anyone has duplicates they can spare. name your price :)

Looking for 5 each of the following, tomatoes, sugarcane, wheat and potato's, I can offer how ever maybe carrots in return as leif is on my island selling those right now

Back