• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

box's new art thread

working on a emote expression commission rn and i was thinking "what i made an animal crossing ych one..." which lead to these doodles but meh
1709956753116.png

oh bleh.. my head..
i posted this in one of the event threads but oogughghghgg immortalizing it here i suppose
1713185407383.png

line ups.. are... stressful.... idk.. im just gonna go crazy and buy stuff i guess
or.. just play splatoon..... i can't think about this.. requires too much brain power and effort..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having a blast looking through your art-- the comic style is so fun and full of life! What inspired you to start drawing?
Post automatically merged:

I dunno what happened here, but it's cracking me up and I'm already invested in the story...
heheh thank youuu! that means a lot! hmm.. i was always drawing when i was a kid and i just never stopped..!

and oh- pfft, the usual! a villager placing their house down on some paths :^P
Oh my goodness I love the vibe of the top picture so much!! And the way you drew the shoes in the second pic is *chefs kiss*
thank you ^__>^ !

---

2022 Salmon Run stuff
1710445263932.png

And a Fisheye
1710445285950.png

Last edited:
I just want to say your art is super cool and always amazing, especially the Splatoon fan arts! 🤩

ahhh thank you ;O;
ahh yesss... i have so many splatoon fanart pieces .. i am insane about that game
I felt the same, the Splatoon series got me hooked especially the overall lore and the art style of the game! ☺️

not to give u impulsive thoughts BUT A GIF YCH???? genius 🥺 i would certainly make an order

also, absolutely love ur art !!!! IF U EVER WANTED TO COLLAB..... 👀
omfg thank you T__T i felt insane just drawing it out cause i'm doing this.. for a.. dated... toy hammer... but it must be done...
and thank youuu!! ;O; omfg that would be an honor, really

I LOVE your line artwork! All your art is amazing : D

How long have you been drawing?

Back