Brewster's Banter - General Discussion

Maybe Im silly, but to me Brewsters Banter implies that Brewster is British since I never hear the world banter used by anyone non-British

He is now. Tea options coming to the menu soon. 👀

also off topic but I have some exciting news! I can now record me playing my keyboard directly onto my computer, and I'm lowwwkey thinking about making a thread in The Museum to share some of my stuff with yall 👀

That sounds awesome. I'd love to hear it! (But I would understand if you don't. I have considered posting drums before. You might notice there are still no videos on tbt of me playing drums, so. I get it)

That sounds awesome. I'd love to hear it! (But I would understand if you don't. I have considered posting drums before. You might notice there are still no videos on tbt of me playing drums, so. I get it)
I've made a thread in The Museum to share that stuff to feel free to check it out! I've already uploaded one recording and I have plans to do more very soon 😄

I'm in the process uploading my first recording to youtube though, since SoundCloud only allows up to 3 hours of uploaded content before they make you pay out the nose for a subscription sdkjfskdf

He is now. Tea options coming to the menu soon. 👀

Yeah but is it going to be good tea because Im fussy and I won't be drinking any Tetley's tea that's for sure #TwiningsEnglishBreakfastTealover4ever

When it comes to holidays or seasons my favorite season tends to be fall through winter, though if I am honest the area of the state I live in does not get four seasons like some other states do and I'm insanely jealous. But I do really love the feeling and the theming of the fall season with pumpkins, leaves changing colors, the wind, the holidays. I just love the way it feels even if its not like a weather feeling. The seasonal drinks that come out during fall leading into the winter season which also has really good drinks and theming. Also my birthday is at the tale end of winter (up until mid-march it is still winter!)

I went to the dentist today and I would say its a successful visit as I did not have any cavities and it looks like my mouth is getting healthier which makes my dentist very happy. I'm not the biggest fan of the dentist, but I'm glad that it was a headache free visit. I have to go back Friday for gum maintenance, which I'm not fond of but it is necessary.

I agreed to babysit tonight but I'm regretting it since I work early tomorrow morning, but I get paid so I guess that's pretty good too. It won't be too long either but I may not do it as often as they would like.

Yeah but is it going to be good tea because Im fussy and I won't be drinking any Tetley's tea that's for sure #TwiningsEnglishBreakfastTealover4ever
Yes! Twinings teas are prime (though Tetley's cold infusions aren't bad if you like a cold tea occasionally).

I love a good English Breakfast with a generous amount of milk. 😋

Yes! Twinings teas are prime (though Tetley's cold infusions aren't bad if you like a cold tea occasionally).

I love a good English Breakfast with a generous amount of milk. 😋
I admit I tried those infusions but they just feel wrong... I was never a fan of cold tea or coffee ): Im a stereotypical tea enjoyed, but keep the milk light. If its not orange its not tea

I definitely prefer coffee over tea but gosh, some good orange tea? Milk tea? Rose tea? Hot tea especially I really am a fan of. It's a big comfort cause I used to CHUG orange tea when I was sick and it'd always make me feel better. And I mean chug, I'd go through like 3-4 big thermoses full a day :eek:

I'll get a craving for a cup of coffee (with a little milk, black coffee is too bitter for me) once in a blue moon, but god I practically live off of green tea. No additions, just my beloved leaf juice. 🍵 I like it both hot and cold, so I just make it depending on whatever temperature I want at that particular time. I also like oolong, jasmine, darjeeling, kukicha, etc. but plain green is my staple drink. If I have black tea I try to limit it to one cup a day at most so I won't get caffeine withdrawals when I run out.
I'm not normally one for sweet or milk teas, but one of these days I'm going to have to try some bubble tea to find out what it's all about.

I'll get a craving for a cup of coffee (with a little milk, black coffee is too bitter for me) once in a blue moon, but god I practically live off of green tea. No additions, just my beloved leaf juice. 🍵 I like it both hot and cold, so I just make it depending on whatever temperature I want at that particular time. I also like oolong, jasmine, darjeeling, kukicha, etc. but plain green is my staple drink. If I have black tea I try to limit it to one cup a day at most so I won't get caffeine withdrawals when I run out.
I'm not normally one for sweet or milk teas, but one of these days I'm going to have to try some bubble tea to find out what it's all about.
Green tea is lovely! I always used to buy this box from Costco:
1690316100990.png

Green tea bubble tea is a thing too. 👀 If you do end up deciding to give it a go and know you don't normally like sweet teas, I'd highly recommend asking for a 50% sugar/sweetness (or more) version. I like some sweetness, but regular bubble tea is too much for me.

I really don't like Summer. Its always so hot out there and there is always thunderstorms that just makes it worse. I am someone who likes a season that is more calmer which is why I prefer the season Fall. Its a lot more comfortable, the tempature is just right, and its the type of season where things start to slow down and giving you a chance to reflect on everything that has happened throughout the year.

I'm not the biggest fan of tea, though I do like iced tea but mostly the fruity type tea and I have to have lemonade with it or I won't enjoy it. I'm mostly a coffee type of person but I also don't like plain black coffee, I can't handle it... I need some type of sugar or syrup and milk in it.

I also like fruit tea, and it was my strong preference for several years until I learned my boyfriend can make any tea taste really good because he knows the exact amount of milk and sugar to add. He made some amazing earl grey for me when I had a cold! ❤️

I don’t really enjoy any type of coffee, all of it is bitter to me and I don’t like bitterness at all.

I like both tea and coffee, but tea would win out because I don't seem to get the caffeine rush that everyone else seems to get with coffee. It doesn't help me feel more alert or anything.

My favourite tea is lavender tea. Not the herbal ones you buy from any old store, though - this one:

1690383971261.png

It's a lot stronger than the herbal teas found in regular stores. I think some people find the lavender taste too overpowering, but that's fine by me!

I like both tea and coffee, but tea would win out because I don't seem to get the caffeine rush that everyone else seems to get with coffee. It doesn't help me feel more alert or anything.

My favourite tea is lavender tea. Not the herbal ones you buy from any old store, though - this one:

View attachment 500789

It's a lot stronger than the herbal teas found in regular stores. I think some people find the lavender taste too overpowering, but that's fine by me!

a good english with lavender is very strong (as tea should be in my humble opinion!)
do you also enjoy herbs de provence? 😜

I love tea! I actually prefer herbal tea to coffee because black coffee is very bitter for me. My favourite tea is jasmine tea but its pretty hard to find in the local stores where I live.

does anyone else think all weather is gorgeous weather? days when it's nice and sunny, days when it's hot and sticky, days when the air is frigid and there's snow and ice, days when it's thundering and the rain is hammering down, days when it's cool and overcast? or am I just an overly happy person who loves changes in weather hehe

idk I just find myself lately stepping outside and being like "wow this weather is awesome" no matter what's going on out there.

edit: to add onto this I loooove thunderstorms, we actually haven't had that many this summer so every time one happens I'm like LET'S GOOO 😍 got to drive through one on my way to work yesterday and it was so niceeee

does anyone else think all weather is gorgeous weather? days when it's nice and sunny, days when it's hot and sticky, days when the air is frigid and there's snow and ice, days when it's thundering and the rain is hammering down, days when it's cool and overcast? or am I just an overly happy person who loves changes in weather hehe

idk I just find myself lately stepping outside and being like "wow this weather is awesome" no matter what's going on out there.

edit: to add onto this I loooove thunderstorms, we actually haven't had that many this summer so every time one happens I'm like LET'S GOOO 😍 got to drive through one on my way to work yesterday and it was so niceeee

Yeah, I'd agree with this sentiment. I don't usually care what the weather is since I enjoy most all of it. It'd be really boring if the weather stayed in one state all the time! :LOL:

Back