• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Can I duplicate my flowers??

Nicole.

savvy?
Bells
Switch
2332-4987-6402
Black Famous Mushroom
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Could anyone open their gates so I could duplicate my flowers? I really need to duplicate them. I have quite a lot to duplicate mind so I'm just telling you that.

Thanks! From Nicole

I'm not letting you hack my town, now if you excuse me my sofa's on fire * rockets to the Moon*

I'm not a hacker? So how can I hack your town? Duplicating isn't hacking, all it does is double's an item. Hacking is different (etc.) If you looked it up then maybe you would understand the two differences! Its Simples!

I'm not a hacker? So how can I hack your town? Duplicating isn't hacking, all it does is double's an item. Hacking is different (etc.) If you looked it up then maybe you would understand the two differences! Its Simples!

You are a hacker, proof? I've been to your town. It's hacked...

Duplicating by definition means to clone or multiply. And trust me when you see movies were people are cloned it doesn't look natural, so why should duplicating items in a town be any different? It's attempted game manipulation, thus, it's hacking.
Claiming it's not hacking doesn't clear your concious Nicole... it never will... -_-;

You are a hacker, proof? I've been to your town. It's hacked...

Duplicating by definition means to clone or multiply. And trust me when you see movies were people are cloned it doesn't look natural, so why should duplicating items in a town be any different? It's attempted game manipulation, thus, it's hacking.
Claiming it's not hacking doesn't clear your concious Nicole... it never will... -_-;

BOOM!!! OWNEEEEEED!!! XD
that was a strong one from Lucy!
nicole, you are pawned!

by the way, how dare you to duplicate flowers, here are some reasons why it isn't right:
1. it's not fair, because you not hybridded it yourself!
2. you sell flowers, i mean: hacked flowers!
3. duplicating is hacking!

*hits nicole in the face!* XD

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but duplicating isn't hacking. It's just exploiting a glitch caused by the game.
Though I do consider it cheating. But it's just flowers, so I don't see the problem.

Sorry guys, but duplicating isn't hacking. It's just exploiting a glitch caused by the game.
Though I do consider it cheating. But it's just flowers, so I don't see the problem.

well, you can see hybrid as a extra mission in the game as example, so when you cheat/hack them, it isn't fun for the other people anymore, and if she sells them, without doing some work for it, that's not fair!
and cheating and hacking, well, i'm always against it xD

But the difference is, hacking is using an illegal, out of game source to edit the aspects of the game.

Duping is completely up to the person doing it. If they want to ruin the game for themselves, they're allowed to. If they want to sell duped items, that's up to them and the buyer.

I'm not saying I support duping, or cheating of any sort, but technically it's not against the rules.

But the difference is, hacking is using an illegal, out of game source to edit the aspects of the game.

Duping is completely up to the person doing it. If they want to ruin the game for themselves, they're allowed to. If they want to sell duped items, that's up to them and the buyer.

I'm not saying I support duping, or cheating of any sort, but technically it's not against the rules.

i know it isn't against the rules, but the only thing we do is to let nicole see that it's wrong and not fair what she does at the moment.
and if the buyer not knows that they are duplicated, well, that's kinda swindle

You, quit spamming! Your not part of this conversation! -_-;

@Gallows: Ok, I understand it isn't against the rules in some sense but I don't support it at all. I agree with Hicham that it's a swindle (tee hee, cute word) and I do think in some way that it should have some action taken against it.

My friend Sarah who lives a couple of streets down from me had her Wii broken from this other player going to her town and hacking. Of course, she wasn't aware that this was hacking at the time as she was only nine. But when her Wii was busted from hacking she got rid of her ACCF game because she just thought it was the game disc. Sarah eventually got a new Wii but she still misses her ACCF game. When she told me this story I was shocked as I realized that she fell victim was some-kind of game manipulation.

I'm only against hackers if they hack in others towns and games. This is because of what happened to my friend Sarah. Hackers can hack away in their own town, I'm not against that, but hacking is something that should be used with discretion.

You, quit spamming! Your not part of this conversation! -_-;

@Gallows: Ok, I understand it isn't against the rules in some sense but I don't support it at all. I agree with Hicham that it's a swindle (tee hee, cute word) and I do think in some way that it should have some action taken against it.

My friend Sarah who lives a couple of streets down from me had her Wii broken from this other player going to her town and hacking. Of course, she wasn't aware that this was hacking at the time as she was only nine. But when her Wii was busted from hacking she got rid of her ACCF game because she just thought it was the game disc. Sarah eventually got a new Wii but she still misses her ACCF game. When she told me this story I was shocked as I realized that she fell victim was some-kind of game manipulation.

I'm only against hackers if they hack in others towns and games. This is because of what happened to my friend Sarah. Hackers can hack away in their own town, I'm not against that, but hacking is something that should be used with discretion.

lol, i saw that this was the first post on whole belltree from sacredmaiden xD so it's a newbie (noobs are always annoying xD)

yeah, hacking can broke the wii from other players.
by the way, if somebody hacked his town, it's infected with a 'ac hacking virus', the use of the virus is to put HDLC (hacked DownLoadable Content) in the able sisters shop and tom nooks store, it isn't a dangerous virus at all, but it is still dangerous enough to make a wii broken, i have that virus -_-", your wii gets infected if you play online with somebody that have that virus too, the only way to get rid of it is to start a new town -_-"
but it's not very dangerous, but the things as duplicating and townhacking are very dangerous, including to the town owner of the town's wii where the duplicating is going on.
*holds a sign above with the message: STOP DUPLICATING! STOP DUPLICATING!* XD

well, you can see hybrid as a extra mission in the game as example, so when you cheat/hack them, it isn't fun for the other people anymore, and if she sells them, without doing some work for it, that's not fair!
and cheating and hacking, well, i'm always against it xD

Hicham you don't have any right to say that because you've always duplicated with me before so don't try teaming up.

ahaha yeah right. You've always duplicated, you have to know things before you do it. Your just trying to flame me, I'm not stupid you know? Your stiring the pot once again, all I asked was a question but then I get this treated back at me. The next time you want to duplicate I'll remember what you've said now. Just because we've had an arguement it doesn't mean you have to say *Slaps Nicole in the face XD* you really think thats funny? If you do then I'm sorry but you have no manners. If you don't agree with me duplicating then keep your opinions to yourself because thats not really answering the question, same goes to Lucy.

ahaha yeah right. You've always duplicated, you have to know things before you do it. Your just trying to flame me, I'm not stupid you know? Your stiring the pot once again, all I asked was a question but then I get this treated back at me. The next time you want to duplicate I'll remember what you've said now. Just because we've had an arguement it doesn't mean you have to say *Slaps Nicole in the face XD* you really think thats funny? If you do then I'm sorry but you have no manners. If you don't agree with me duplicating then keep your opinions to yourself because thats not really answering the question, same goes to Lucy.
good speach, but it isn't gonna work, i don't need to keep things for myself, as far as i know i can say my opinions when i want, because it's not against the law, and by the way, we had a fight, and you said you never wanted to talk to me anymore, and then you wanted to ask me if i could help you to duplicate, i'm very sorry, but you only want to use me as a duplicatingmachine or something.
and why should we (me and lucy) keep our opinions for ourselfs, you asked the proof or explanation why it's hacking or wrong, and we gived it to you

Hicham you don't have any right to say that because you've always duplicated with me before so don't try teaming up.

lol, i'm not teaming up, me and lucy where a team from the start of this conversation you know xD

Last edited:
Back