• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop closed permanently ! rip 3ds online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a golden axe? Im interested in purchasing if you do!

username: pattycakexo
timezone: central
friendcode: 5172-6573-9112
order: golden axe
total: 3 tbt

Last edited:
username: Puriin
timezone: est
friendcode: in sidebar
order: 800.000 igb
total: 4 tbt (but could you check over? not really good with this)

thats right! im available soon if you are.

Do you happen to have the Monster Hunter, weeding day, or mush set?

yes, i actually can get a hold of all of these,,,putting in a small discount for a whole set, it will come to 70 tbt and as long as thats okay ill get it ready now!

bbIWBgx.gif

bump

(the last orders have been accepted)

I'm wanting to get some lucky clovers, but I need to ask are they hacked in or are they genuine? uwu I'm wanting to only get genuine things as I'm doing my town with no timetravel, no nothing.

Hi! I have a quick question. I'd like to order a couple of things for each of my two towns. Can I place both orders at the same time or would you prefer I do one town at a time? Either way is fine with me. Thank you!

I'm wanting to get some lucky clovers, but I need to ask are they hacked in or are they genuine? uwu I'm wanting to only get genuine things as I'm doing my town with no timetravel, no nothing.

genuine, all picked up (sigh) from my other town Syntoia and moved to Bermuda for each order!

Hi! I have a quick question. I'd like to order a couple of things for each of my two towns. Can I place both orders at the same time or would you prefer I do one town at a time? Either way is fine with me. Thank you!

One town at a time would be easier for me to track, as it's delivery :)

username:Usagi
timezone: eastern standard
friendcode: 4313-1832-0925
order: tiara hair, pink ballet outfit, funny glasses, bun wig, white leather shoes, 7 pink roses
total: 12 tbt

sorry if I miscalculated or got a name wrong! your shop is great!

Last edited:
Username: Bianca
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Friend code: 1048-8228-8857
Order:
-GameCube Drawer
-NDS Lite Bench
-Wii Remote Cabinet
-Nintendo DSI Bench
-Orange cosmos
-Orange pansies
-Orange lilies
-2 Blue violets
-2 Blue roses
-2 Blue pansies

Total: 26 TBT (Hopefully my math is correct)
Edit: I'm not sure about the prices for hybrids, please correct me if I'm wrong!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back