Pokki
Spring Sakura
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Feedback
99.9% (1593) +
Hello and welcome to our (Koi + Renn's) pop-up shop featuring rough-color sketches in the format of idol photocards. Examples:
1707975785456.png

💕 Price: 86 tbt each

💕 Goal: Earn enough to circulate more red envelopes!

💕 Closing: The shop will close at the end of the LNY event: Feb 24.

💕 What Renn can / cannot draw:​
  • portraits only​
  • preferably not chibis or animal characters -- gijinka OK​
  • any gender accepted​
  • keep it PG-13​
  • happy to make fanart, OC art, whoever you love!​
1708276330706.png

Anybody who orders more than 1 (or pays 172+ tbt) will receive a bonus artwork from Koi.

CustomerArt StatusPayment Status
Yanrima~DONEPaid
CorrieDONEPaid
KitsuragiDONEPaid
DaringredDONEPaid
AntonioDONEPaid
boringDONEPaid
Meri - ShiratsukiDONEPaid
Meri - Akuro **BONUSDONEPaid
MairmaladeDONEPaid
xlisapisa - PopuriDONEPaid
xlisapisa - 2nd **BONUSDONEPaid
Vernal LapinDONEPaid
jinyDONEPaid
ZeldaCrossing64DONEPaid
Mairmalade - Ryuunosuke (BSD) **BONUSDONEPaid
daringed **BONUSDONEPaid
Hatori - MadouDONEPaid
Hatori - Yasunori **BONUSDONEPaid
Newbiemayor - Island repDONEPaid
Newbiemayor - Azula **BONUSDONEPaid
Firesquids - Mayor 1DONEPaid
Firesquids - Mayor 2 **BONUSDONEPaid
AericellMaybe Ping---
Mimi CheemsMaybe Ping---

Completed Headshots:

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to order one if you don't mind!
Preferably, my usual artist-sona character in this outfit. Thank you!
sonarefsheet.png

View attachment 536151
Thanks for being first! Haha, is she using a magical pen tablet to make art? Gosh, I wish my setup looked like that-- how cute would it be to have a magical girl series / skins for your art setup?

I've decided that the rough color isn't that much longer of an effort, so I will offer it to everyone. :)

Thanks for being first! Haha, is she using a magical pen tablet to make art? Gosh, I wish my setup looked like that-- how cute would it be to have a magical girl series / skins for your art setup?

I've decided that the rough color isn't that much longer of an effort, so I will offer it to everyone. :)
Tysm for accepting, I'll send you 86 tbt right away! 🤩

I'd adore one of these for my island rep. Just let me know, no worries at all if you don't really have the time :)

Renn you are doing the lord's work this event and I hope you know that 🙏
I don't want to sound like I'm plotting anything ridiculous LOL, but is there a max limit per person/at a time?

Renn you are doing the lord's work this event and I hope you know that 🙏
I don't want to sound like I'm plotting anything ridiculous LOL, but is there a max limit per person/at a time?
Uhhhh, I was gonna cap it at 8 slots to start-- there are 2 left right now if you wanna take them. ;)

Uhhhh, I was gonna cap it at 8 slots to start-- there are 2 left right now if you wanna take them. ;)
omg GLADLY 👀
Shiratsuki from Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani in his nine-tailed form! he literally only appears like this for one (1) single line in the entire game and I have never gotten over that heartbreak
He's friendly and good-natured, albeit sometimes a little too carefree, but he's still responsible when the situation calls for it. Also he talks like an old man
Shiratsuki 2.jpg
AND also Akuro from the same game please! ;v; He's a sweet, gentle, and refined oni with a motherly streak.
Akuro 2.jpg
Thank you so much for doing this! ;w;

View attachment 536151
So I wanna come back to this OC and her gorgeous star cape for sure... but this is my "gotta-go-fast" shop, so I have to deliver this now. 🙏 YEET

IMG_5197.jpeg

Last edited:
EXCUSE ME. HOLY CRAP!! She looks so bad ass and pretty in this style!! LOVE IT! and LOL def girl boss vibes ahahhaa. Thank you so much!! <3

Edit: Also LOOOVE the hat choice!! I'm stealing that hat idea for her!
lol I stole it from one of your references ages ago:
1708031847410.png

Nice new haircut and cool art as always! So here's a picture of the reaction (she's holding the mirror.) 😂
View attachment 536216
LOL I laughed so loud at her "wow." that I scared my children XD
I struggled with the rounded bangs in the style I was attempting, so she gets a new haircut just for the idol card. Thanks for visiting my salon 😅

Back