• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Coordinate

I've got turnips at 573 for the next 2 hours for those that need it
Post automatically merged:

I can help you out too :)
My fc is 1736-1190-5089
omfg please T_T i would like to take a screenshot with the turnips
my fc is: 3282-2342-1351

I’m looking to join a group of 3 others for the tour one! We can take turns earning gold. I’m available from now until 10pm EDT!

Yes! If we could find one more person I can get my S/O to be a 4th on my other 3DS if need be.
Awesome, I’m in CST and I plan to be available for most of tonight. I’ll check back periodically on here to see if a third member has been found, unless you need to do any of the other initiatives in the meantime?

We have have our 3rd, you still available? Also what’s you’re friend code?

Looks like I’ve already added you 😂 you need any other initiatives?

I’m good and yes still available. Which mii do you have added? I have two 3DS that I use haha.

I’m good and yes still available. Which mii do you have added? I have two 3DS that I use haha.
I have @Aniko im not sure if I have you tho, what’s one of your friend codes?

shopping and pitfall but I don't have pitfall at the moment
I have at least one pitfall, and one somewhere buried, want to come to my town real quick?

I have at least one pitfall, and one somewhere buried, want to come to my town real quick?

It’s 1822-2594-3672 for the main 3DS I’ve been using for the event. Mii name is Robin.

If you two want to go ahead and complete the other initiatives first I’ll be here to do the tour one after. :)

It’s 1822-2594-3672 for the main 3DS I’ve been using for the event. Mii name is Robin.

If you two want to go ahead and complete the other initiatives first I’ll be here to do the tour one after. :)
I added you!

Sorry I was in a middle of a trade, who is doing the tour?

Back