• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? 🍀

Do you celebrate it?

• Total voters
I completely forgot about this holiday, it's pretty much non-existent in my area of non-urban Australia. I'm sure in the cities people celebrate but out here I don't think anyone remembers the holiday at all. I only know one Irish family and I've never heard of their st. Patrick's celebrations.

Usually not, but growing up I did, but nothing huge. Wore green, maybe eat some Irish dish or listen to Irish music. Younger school years had some celebrating with treats or activities and some historical reading.
I don't bother now, though I should due to having some genetic roots. Holidays just seem tiring to me as an adult and it's not like I have a kid I need to teach.

no, i don't. and to be honest i usually totally forget about it until i start seeing all the st patrick's day stuff for sale at the store!

Back