do you have more than one toothbrush

how many toothbrushes do you use... actively

Votes: 40 65.6%

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • more than 2... what thE

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just have one that I actively use, but I usually keep an unopened backup one in the bathroom.

I just have one that I use actively, my electric toothbrush. Other than that I have several manual ones, but I really only use them to clean my retainer that I wear on my bottom teeth with water and whatnot.

Last edited:
I only have one toothbrush that I use for quite a while. The bristles are really bent and worn out in the end almost every time.

Last edited:
I actually do have two. One is electric, and one is manual. I try to use the electric one the most, but sometimes I really don't like the feel of it, so I end up using the manual one instead.

Yes one for my boyfriends house I live with him and another one for my moms when I spend the night to see my family.

About 3. I usually have one I use daily, another that is back up, and one for travel. I sometimes buy new toothbrushes and forget to toss out the old (but don't use them). I have also used an old toothbrush to like clean the shower floors or something and tossed it out after that use. :p I remember growing up my mom would warn us if we weren't good that she would make us clean the toilet with our toothbrushes.

i have two. one for daily use and another for travel! i don't do much travelling though, so in reality i have one ig? but i own two so therefore i have two.

I usually have more than one due to trips to the dentist, but I only actively use one and eventually throw it out and replace it with one of the extras.

Yh one's electric which is the one i use the other is just there if i like. cant find my electric one for some reason

Last edited:
I have three. One electric at home, a regular toothbrush at home (for use on my permanent retainer/lower front teeth), and a regular toothbrush at work so I can brush after drinking tea/coffee or eating lunch.

I have two! One for home and one for my student accommodation cause I’d 100% forget to bring it with me otherwise

I have one that I use for my teeth health and an older one for cleaning small stuff

well I use one and its electric, but when I go on short trips I bring a disposable toothbrush (I have a collection of these that I get from the dentist)

I have one in my upstairs bathroom for at night and one in my downstairs for the morning.

I have three, but only two that I actively use. There's one toothbrush in each bathroom, so if one bathroom is occupied, I'm able to brush my teeth in the other one instead of waiting, which I cannot afford to do with only a bit of time to get ready in the morning. As of my third toothbrush, it's in a travel bag for whenever I do travel.

The number of toothbrushes that you have can depend on the situations that you're in, but one toothbrush for the day and one for the night just seems very unnecessary.

i have 2

one is for whitening stuff and the other is just normal everyday brushing

Back