• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you talk to yourself?

Constantly. It helps me with memory and problem solving. Other than someone at work who feels the need to point it out
whenever he notices (he does it too so I don't think it's malicious), it's not an issue.

I do have vocal stims/tics though that thankfully mostly only come out when I'm alone. Most are just weird but one is impolite. And despite having been aware that I do this for 15+ years this is the first time I'm admitting to it. 🫣

Yes I do sometimes without noticing, I also do little dances without noticing either. Sometimes I start dancing in the grocery alley talking to myself until my family ask me to stop embarrassing them.

This is weird to admit, but ever since the pandemic started I’ve started having one sided conversations with myself about anything. I’m hoping I can learn to quit it since when I live with a partner or with a roommate they’d probably find it very weird.

Back